Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
It's hard to respect a car enthusiast when your car has rubbed out buttons. Maybe its the "day-off/errands" beater. :patrice:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/some-people-out-here-living-their-worst-lives.931608/

Dude in there hating on fat folks when he's :flabbynsick: his own damn self but (supposedly) owns his own gym? :what:
full

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Someone asked for cliffs, so I'll try.

What in the entire French fried fukk is going through this man's person's head?? Original thread, gets called out to prove ownership of said lambo - deflects/avoids/trumps. Receipts get pulled, lies are proven, answers are demanded.
He reads the thread all day, which everyone can see, then gets back on later and pretends he didn't know what was going on.
Not only doubles down, but makes ANOTHER thread to do it, and states it's to post receipts and shut the noise down. The people again request proof of ownership. Instead, posts pics of moving trucks, and then proceeds to post a picture of a photoshopped check that makes no logistical or fiscal sense, that has nothing to do with a lambo, and was issued by a bank that doesn't even exist anymore. Lies are proven, answers are demanded.
Then makes 2 MORE threads tripling and quadrupling down, that only further prove he's lying.
Gets shadow-bushed, complains about not being able to post, and posts another video, from the bushes, that prove he's lying.
Like at what point yesterday did he decide that was the best way to play this? No way that circuitry ain't on the fritz

To add on

- Part of the deleted exposal thread was that he was a mechanic and that some guy named stew was the actual owner

- in that new "yep" video he's just giving a rundown of all of the things that need to repaired on the Lambo... Like a mechanic lol. There's no shame in being a mechanic but he could've proven he was the owner without even starting the car.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
To add on

- Part of the deleted exposal thread was that he was a mechanic and that some guy named stew was the actual owner

- in that new "yep" video he's just giving a rundown of all of the things that need to repaired on the Lambo... Like a mechanic lol. There's no shame in being a mechanic but he could've proven he was the owner without even starting the car.
I was able to see the thread before it got deleted, luckily. Dude asked him to simply post an insurance card and show the vins matched. He really spent the whole weekend going from place to place, forging checks, getting his brother up off the couch, struggling with the car, and everything else to perpetuate his lie. That is psychotic.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Someone asked for cliffs, so I'll try.

What in the entire French fried fukk is going through this man's person's head?? Original thread, gets called out to prove ownership of said lambo - deflects/avoids/trumps. Receipts get pulled, lies are proven, answers are demanded.
He reads the thread all day, which everyone can see, then gets back on later and pretends he didn't know what was going on.
Not only doubles down, but makes ANOTHER thread to do it, and states it's to post receipts and shut the noise down. The people again request proof of ownership. Instead, posts pics of moving trucks, and then proceeds to post a picture of a photoshopped check that makes no logistical or fiscal sense, that has nothing to do with a lambo, and was issued by a bank that doesn't even exist anymore. Lies are proven, answers are demanded.
Then makes 2 MORE threads tripling and quadrupling down, that only further prove he's lying.
Gets shadow-bushed, complains about not being able to post, and posts another video, from the bushes, that prove he's lying.
Like at what point yesterday did he decide that was the best way to play this? No way that circuitry ain't on the fritz
Thanks brethren

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Part of the deleted exposal thread was that he was a mechanic and that some guy named stew was the actual owner

:mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Well damn u guys are just gonna up all his threads

I didn't up shyt though, somebody else posted that thread and I read through the OP of it. :usure:

I remember him, Krisrunner, and @KingADOS used to get big mad when we called them :flabbynsick: motherfukkers out. :russ:

(:shaq: I'm voting @KingADOS for Best Breasts on the Coli 2022. :dame:)