Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just woke up, saw the thread grew another 6-7 pages, and noticed y'all are actually engaging with Sccit.

giphy.gif

And now even my old bestie 10bandz has entered the thread.

Someone post some screenshots, I know they're 69'ing over me right now. I got too many notifications

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Just woke up, saw the thread grew another 6-7 pages, and noticed y'all are actually engaging with Sccit.

giphy.gif

Someone post some screenshots, I know they're 69'ing over me right now. I got too many notifications

MAN UP N POST UP THE VIDEO OF U TELLIN KOBE TO EAT SHIIT THE NIGHT HE PASSED, URKEL

U OL “I GOT U ON IGNORE BUT CAN STILL QUOTE YOUR POSTS” LOOKIN MUFUCCA

U OL “I CRIED TO MODS AFTER SCCIT SAID TO PULL UP EVEN THO WE BOTH LIVE IN THE SAME CITY” LOOKIN MUFUCCA

U OL “I THINK IM FAMOUS BECAUSE I HAVE A NERD BLOG THAT 12 CACS FREQUENT” LOOKIN MUFUCCA

U OL “I LOVE TO ARGUE WIT NERDS BUT DUCK THE ACTUAL SONNINGS SOON AS I GET HIT WIT THE PRESSURE” LOOKIN MUFUCCA

OK THATS IT

U CAN GO BACK TO JERKIN YASELF TO DAPS FROM BASEMENT DWELLING INCELS NOW

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
To add on

- Part of the deleted exposal thread was that he was a mechanic and that some guy named stew was the actual owner

- in that new "yep" video he's just giving a rundown of all of the things that need to repaired on the Lambo... Like a mechanic lol. There's no shame in being a mechanic but he could've proven he was the owner without even starting the car.

Yep... just do like @Th3Birdman did and just post an insurance card, that's more than enough evidence in my opinion. At this point nobody even believes it's his even if he's driving it. But like I said before, I wasn't the one on here flexing so... :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

S3ND M3 scr3nSH0tz

corny shyt

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Two men and a truck broke the foot of a coffee table when they moved us. nikka pulled me to the side crying saying they gonna force him to replace it out of his check and it looks expensive. I felt bad for him and fixed it myself.

Bum ass nikkas. @Luken you owe me for that coffee table. Hit me in DMs to settle up
:russ::russ: