Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How do you lie about THAT??!!!!

:dead:

Dude made multiple posts in The Bushes talking about
iomMkoD[1].png
"Houston, this is some bullshyt. Why'd you bush me, now I can't defend myself!"

Mind you, he wasn't bushed. Your name appears in pink and "bushed" appears under it if you are. Which wasn't the case.

So anyone reading his posts could plainly see he wasn't bushed.

But now he is.
5SVhosR[1].png

Fred.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I wish i would've entered this thread earlier. That check is:russ:

I work in retailing banking, with high to ultra high wealth clients/businesses. I'm on the trading/investment side of things so I rarely fukk with checks but 50k+ are common. We usually have work around them bishes clearing so we can play with the money.

This nikka ain't receiving 80k, physical checks, regularly. His employer would've direct deposit them shyts to avoid costs and risk. Same goes for the bank, they would've had an FA on his ass about setting up direct deposit....throwing in some account benefits to make it sweeter. It costs more time/money for banks to clear large checks and they have right up forms for deposits over 10k. DD simplifies this through the clearing house.

Only college kids, the recently married, government security contractors and drug dealers deposit these kind of large checks.:mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
my man posting everything but a lambo:russ:

man posted random checks and trucks.

next he's going to post some random geese..."these $10,000 geese and it's a flock of them add that up!"

we just want the lambo and pink slip or insurance
:laff: 🀣

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Leon Luken/Gravy Train Leon or whatever other humorous name y'all come up with has a reputation for this. And referring to people as squares. But you can tell he's a goofy. I remember @KingsOfKings asked him why he felt the need to want to validate himself to people online he wanted to refer to "square" and he couldn't answer. Dude definitely a crab in the barrel type and I think he or someone mentioned he was late 30-early 40s playing like that online
I told him

KingsOfKings

Daps
🌽 πŸ€ πŸ’©

Always seeking validation like ppl have said in previous threads. One poster said you look like you eat dog food. πŸ• One said you look like the puppet from the show Puzzle Place. And here you are preceding to act like a damn dummy

KingsOfKings

Daps
Making threads to show ppl on a message board how real you are for imaginary daps and some has dominion over you , whether by words or other means ....... Gotta grow up lil bro. Pretty insecure bro tbh. But go ahead and continue. To quote and respond and further give credence to this point and point others have made in previous threads pertaining to you.
Told him this back in June some time. When I told his goofy ass about how he be acting on here. Bro wasn't hearing me. And like several people have said it's always the "look at me" type mofos on here (or in general) on forums that get they cake baked.

Last edited: