@Luken found his opportunity now clean sailing

bye-wave.gif

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Mad at me cuz I'm not fanning out over some crack head that was in a group 30yrs ago ..man y'all white hip hop fans be dusty ass cucks
I disagree with @Sccit on a plethora of subjects. I generally find him to be an irritating Internet character. That being said, objectively I have to acknowledge and salute him for making major moves with his music lately. shytting on Pharcyde and DPG to try to downplay a message board poster is ludicrous.

@10bandz is a Coli legend.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I disagree with @Sccit on a plethora of subjects. I generally find him to be an irritating Internet character. That being said, objectively I have to acknowledge and salute him for making major moves with his music lately. shytting on Pharcyde and DPG to try to downplay a message board poster is ludicrous.

@10bandz is a Coli legend.

Big facts I was exposing nikkas like SirBiatch and Koven on here many years ago. This new age coli shyt is getting spooky people rallying around posters like Nicole who claims to be a lawyer and gangbanger and posters who lie about having others on ignore to muddy the narratives :snoop:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
This shyt is getting corny. @10bandz and @Sccit getting looped in by mentally deranged Bron fanboys and sccit posting receipts but that ain’t enough for nikkas to shyt on them unnecessarily. This thread is about @Luken capping and not being in this thread bc he loves the attention.

Y’all know that dog faced Jamaic00n ain’t ever had attention like this in his life so he reveling in it. Dude ain’t doing nothing but ducking and reading the thread. He gotta be on the spectrum to want this much attention from random internet users

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is getting corny. @10bandz and @Sccit getting looped in by mentally deranged Bron fanboys and sccit posting receipts but that ain’t enough for nikkas to shyt on them unnecessarily. This thread is about @Luken capping and not being in this thread bc he loves the attention.

Y’all know that dog faced Jamaic00n ain’t ever had attention like this in his life so he reveling in it. Dude ain’t doing nothing but ducking and reading the thread. He gotta be on the spectrum to want this much attention from random internet users

Exactly. nikkas talk about thread derailing when I didn’t even have one post in this thread until 30 min ago when I saw brehs was on here at 2am on a weekend night typing bullshyt paragraphs about me. And when it comes to Luken I called him a fraud a long time ago I got no disagreement about that.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Exactly. nikkas talk about thread derailing when I didn’t even have one post in this thread until 30 min ago when I saw brehs was on here at 2am on a weekend night typing bullshyt paragraphs about me. And when it comes to Luken I called him a fraud a long time ago I got no disagreement about that.
Right, you know they ain’t getting back from a bar or something either. They’d be in some cheeks instead of thinking about @Another Man on some “ooo I can’t stand him :wrist:“ type shyt. Brehs need to stick to the topic or go outside for once. Internet beef beyond lame.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Can't we all get along. I love all the brehs! Except @Bunchy Carter and that chick with a dikk ass nikka Nicole. @Sccit good ass people and so is @10bandz