Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Mad at me cuz I'm not fanning out over some crack head that was in a group 30yrs ago ..man y'all white hip hop fans be dusty ass cucks

THE PHARCYDE IS A LEGENDARY RAP GROUP WEIRDO

AND DPG IS DPG, I AINT EVEN GOTA SAY SHIIT

I DONT EXPECT PROPS BUT THAT CHINESE NERD TRYNA DISS ME BY POSTIN AN OLD VIDEO AT THE VERY LEAST NEEDS TO BE PUT IN QUESTION

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
How am I mad :what: You said who are these people and I said its the Pharcyde which any hip hop fan should know. fukk outta here clown
We're supposed to know the faces of some random ass has been from 30yrs ago ...lmmao you acting like he posted Krs-1 or Kool G Rap tha cac posted a crack head a nikka dressed as Aladdin and some lame ass white boy on the beach and we supposed to know who that is?...you a groupie of broke rappers..fukking pitiful

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Same couple of dudes pop up in every exposal thread and completely ruin it:gucci:

BIRDMAN WANTED TO EXPOSE ME FOR CLOWNING ON HIM ABOUT CLAIMING HE’S FAMOUS

NOW THIS HAS TURNED INTO THE “IM MORE FAMOUS THAN HIM YET STILL NOT FAMOUS” THREAD

:skip:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
We're supposed to know the faces of some random ass has been from 30yrs ago ...lmmao you acting like he posted Krs-1 or Kool G Rap tha cac posted a crack head a nikka dressed as Aladdin and some lame ass white boy on the beach and we supposed to know who that is?...you a groupie of broke rappers..fukking pitiful

NICE U MENTIONED KOOL G RAP.. WE ACTUALLY DOIN A TRACK WIT HIM

STAY TUNED

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I’m a groupie of broke rappers because I recognize who they are :what: Y’all nikkas are pathetic

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030