Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That’s what these nikkas do. Lie about ignoring a nikka cuz they can’t take the heat. Rhakim has done it plenty of times and before Luken was Birdmans target he tried to expose me by saying some random SoundCloud was mine. I offered a ban bet and id prove the SC wasn’t me and he told me he was gonna put me on ignore and I should DM him for a fade :mjlol: Brehs spent an all nighter on the coli talking shyt about me and I didn’t even say nothing in this thread. Luken got exposed for sure but these brehs are all homebody nikka nerds on all sides. Birdman literally got successful on YT from making hundreds of videos hating on another comic book YouTuber.

I CANT DECIDE WHO THE BIGGER FRAUD BETWEEN BIRDMAN & RHAKIM IS

BIRDMAN LOOKS UP TO RHAKIM, SO WHICH ONE WOULD THAT MAKE THE KING LOSER?

:jbhmm:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

F345-F722-D13-B-47-BC-8365-889020805-D6-B.jpg

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a expert of L's I must say you are approaching this all wrong.:jbhmm:

When faced with a L of gigantic proportions you should lean into it instead of running or deflecting. By doing this you take away some of its power and you can actually learn how to avoid it in the future.:ehh:

Savor the L. :eat:Sure it may taste like shyt but it is good for you in the long run.

full

Now if you want to double down then I would be lying if I said I would not be highly entertained by the fukkery:hubie:
Aww man I ain’t been on the site since Friday what I miss bro?