Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
SINCE CHINAMAN POSTIN PICS OF ME TO PROVE SOMETHIN WHY NOT POST THIS ONE FROM THE OTHER WEEK?

ME ON SET FROM A VIDEO WITH THE PHARCYDE N DPG

SOME1 TELL @Stir Fry TO UNBLOCK ME SO HE CAN TAKE HIS WHOOPIN LIKE A MAN

we-get-it-we-understand.gif

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What has happened in here?

Can someone post a sequence of events?

I'm seeing some other nikkas beefin?

the jist of it is @Luken was called out for :duck: by @Th3Birdman

@Th3Birdman asked @Luken to post receipts of all the shyt he's bragged about, but all that's been posted by luken are photoshopped checks, and videos of cars being followed

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Birdman is half Korean, he ain't trying to hide that the shyt was posted himself. I'm still waiting for luken to post that proof. Sccit even posting proof he is authentic, only one in here NOT doing that is luken. What's the problem big guy?

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
SINCE CHINAMAN POSTIN OLD PICS OF ME TO PROVE SOMETHIN WHY NOT POST THIS ONE FROM THE OTHER WEEK?

ME ON SET FROM A VIDEO WITH THE PHARCYDE N DPG

SOME1 TELL @Stir Fry TO UNBLOCK ME SO HE CAN TAKE HIS WHOOPIN LIKE A MAN

Posting this like it's a flex is funny as shyt...who the fukk are these people?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ayo :gucci:

:mjlol:

The bank took its sign down like “nah the Coli ain’t bout to have me on that summer jam screen :hubie:

You can’t see his posts even tho u know exactly what he said :unimpressed:

That’s what these nikkas do. Lie about ignoring a nikka cuz they can’t take the heat. Rhakim has done it plenty of times and before Luken was Birdmans target he tried to expose me by saying some random SoundCloud was mine. I offered a ban bet and id prove the SC wasn’t me and he told me he was gonna put me on ignore and I should DM him for a fade :mjlol: Brehs spent an all nighter on the coli talking shyt about me and I didn’t even say nothing in this thread. Luken got exposed for sure but these brehs are all homebody nikka nerds on all sides. Birdman literally got successful on YT from making hundreds of videos hating on another comic book YouTuber.