Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That first license plates # is not valid any longer.

Sales History says that the first sale was made in the US, second in Canada.

Real owner of the car purchased it in January, appears to have had issues with it in March, and that's when Luken and his car company came and picked it up.
:coffee:this is painful..when are the threads going to end

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit said he saw @Luken whippin his alleged lambo on IG. And that you made fun of Kobe Byrant after his death. He also said you have "Delisions" of Grandeur. He goes back to edit the post to say Delusions of Grandeur. IDK if any of that is true but since the fire is already kindled on here I figured why not throw some more wood into it, you know what I mean? And as a photoshop guy myself I can definitely say that check is hella suspect. It appears to be crop lines beneath the 82,000. Which would mean that the number was cut from another image source and pasted onto the photo of the check.
OtBUjUl.jpg

YOU DONT NEED TO SHOW THAT GOOFY ALL THAT BECAUSE HE DOESNT REALLY HAVE ME ON IGNORE

ITS A FUNNYSTYLE METHOD HIM AND HIS IDOL RHAKIM USE WHEN SOMEONE IS GETTING UNDER THEY SKIN

PRETEND HE GOT U ON IGNORE, ONLY TO TOTALLY REVEAL THAT THEY DONT SHORTLY THEREAFTER

IE HE QUOTED SOMETHING I SAID YESTERDAY

:dead:

DUDE IS AN INTERNET GEEK THROUGH N THROUGH

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:salute:

Bet. Now since I'm awake at the moment, I'm going to body this bytch Sccit, and when I'm done, everyone need to toss some negs at his rep for lying on me :martin:

you-done-you-know-it.gif

1. Sccit will co-sign anyone he think is antagonistic towards me, and he will LIE to do it. He says he saw Luken whipping the Lambo on the IG, huh? :sas1:

How, when Luken himself stated the Lambo was NEVER POSTED TO HIS INSTAGRAM?

:martin:

2. I did not "make fun of Kobe after his death". This is another lie Sccit and 10bandz have tried to spread in the Laker threads amongst the community because I call them out for their blatant Kobe stannetry and dikk riding.

The video I made was made a day before Kobe Bryant died. In that video, LeBron had surpassed Kobe on the all time scoring list, and I literally told KOBE STANS THAT HATE ON LEBRON to eat shyt.

Look up the date LeBron surpassed Kobe on the all time scoring list. You will find it was January 25th, 24 hours before Kobe was killed. That video had nothing to do with Kobe-- it was a humorous video directed at Kobe stans.

I literally make comedy call-out videos for a living.

3. Which brings me to the "Delisions" of grandeur, with his illiterate ass.

As I explained earlier, I am famous on the internet. You can verify this by checking out my channel, which is nearly 200k at the moment. I have 44 MILLION views. Yes, MILLION, with an M

I have over 80k followers on Instagram:

There are at least two wiki articles on me and my work:

There's even a website that attempts to calculate my net worth (They're waaaaay off. Needs more zeroes)

Count that shyt up: 44m views, 200k subscribers, 80k followers on IG, multiple independent outlets reporting on and cataloguing me, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Where are these "delisions"?

Now, I expect a healthy NEG TRAIN on this bytch ass nikka Sccit. :birdman:

FIRST ILL START BY SAYING, SEARCH DELUSIONS UNDER MY NAME ON THIS FORUM TO SEE WHATS GOOD..

THAT BEING SAID, IF U HAVE TO GRASP ON TO A TYPO, THAT PROVES U LOST ALREADY

IMAGINE A PAID WRITER BEING “ILLITERATE”

:skip:

SECONDLY, GOOFBALL DELETED THE VIDEO AFTER IT WAS POSTED AND NOW IS COPPIN PLEAS.. JUST LIKE I SAID HE WOULD. AND THE CHEERLEADERS DAPPIN HIS LIES WITOUT DIGGIN. TERRIBLE LOOK.. INSTEAD OF TAKIN A LIARS WORD, WHY DONT U ASK HIM TO POST IT BEFORE U JUMP ON THIS CLOWNS BANDWAGGON

AND LMFAOOOO @ HE’S STILL CLAIMING HE’S FAMOUS BECAUSE HE HAS A BLOG A HANDFUL OF NERDS FOLLOW…. GOOGLE MY NAME AND CLICK NEWS. NOW GOOGLE HIS AND CLICK NEWS… IM LITERALLY MORE FAMOUS THAN THIS WEIRDO AND STILL WOULD NEVER CLAIM MYSELF TO BE FAMOUS UNTIL U SEE MY ASS ON MTV ON A REGULAR BASIS

ONCE AGAIN, DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR

BODIED YASELF

:wow:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Ayo :gucci:

:mjlol:

The bank took its sign down like “nah the Coli ain’t bout to have me on that summer jam screen :hubie:

You can’t see his posts even tho u know exactly what he said :unimpressed:

YEA.. DUDE BEEN DOIN THIS FOR A MINUTE .. HE EVEN QUOTED ME YESTERDAY

THE ONLY THING MORE PATHETIC THAN IGNORING SOME1 WHO SONNED U TO AVOID THE CONSTANT ETHER IS PRETENDIN TO

CLOWN SHIIT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You must be illiterate as fukk to not know how to spell. Shut up cracker and kill yourself. I don’t really give a fukk about your lame white ass

Back to ignore you go.

:umad:

TELL US WHY? SOMETHIN IN YA LIFE IS BOTHERING U TO REPLY IN SUCH ANGER.. MAYBE I CAN HELP.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I get the exact same shyt from the two of them. Literally stalking me from thread to thread in every subforum just because of the bball standom. There was an idiot Trump Supporter making up random lies about my wife and Sccit was repeatedly cosigning him even though it was bullshyt, then when I called Sccit out and told him there was plenty to say about him but I had the self-respect not to do it, he lied and told the mods I was dox-threatening him even though I straight up said that I WOULDN'T post any of it. And both of them will repeatedly co-sign right-wingers just because I get into beef with them without even caring how pathetic the people they're cosigning are.

Nicole was on 10bandz ass something fierce with receipts that he had stalked me through 100+ threads, not even saying anything about what I'm posting just following me like a rabid puppy drolling random insults.

The internet has exposed some crazy-ass mental illness that 30 years ago would have been confined to their personal relations.

BRUH U LITERALLY TYPED AN ENTIRE FICTION NOVEL ABOUT ME AND @10bandz

CHILL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Oh yes we exposing the white boy jew that speak on black issues like he black? Been waiting for that fakkit to get exposed too

THE HATE IS REAL

AINT NO EXPOSIN HAPPENIN HERE PLAYA

U SIDIN WIT AN INTERNET GEEK WHO IS LITERALLY THE MODERN VERSION OF URKEL ALL DUE TO YOUR ANTI-SEMITISM

BAD LOOK

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
We need to start calling you Mr. Receipts on this board because I did a post search and you're exactly right. Bruh saying, he doesn't like to put his business out there but that's exactly what he does all the time on the board with the unsolicited flexing and even posting his pics on here himself.

IT WAS ON IG VIDEO CHAT.. HE HIT ME UP ON INSTAGRAM LAST NIGHT AFTER HE SEEN ME GO AT BIRDMAN IN THIS THREAD

I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL WHERE MY WIFE JUST GAVE BIRTH

I GOT NOTHIN TO LIE BOUT

UNLIKE BIRDMAN, I GOT A LIFE OUTSIDE THE INTERNET

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
It’s pretty obvious he’s got the car, unless he went to some whiteman with black hands house at 9 at night opening garages. He stupid for trying to draw it out like that though, it just made the momentum go against him.

This was a dipset/lox verzus situation.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Well, I do have him saying he would shoot and kill me when I jokingly said I'd slap him.

A White man on a Black forum stating he'd shoot and kill an unarmed Black man should be bannable :picard:

MORE LIES AND MORE CHEERLEADERS DAPPIN URKEL

:snoop:

THIS SOFT ASS NERD THREARNED TO PUT HANDS ON ME.. I BASICALLY TOLD HIM TO COME TEST IT OUT N HE QUICKLY RETRACTED STARTED TALKING BOUT “U WHITE THREATENING TO KILL A BLACK MAN??”.. NOT ONLY AM I NOT WHITE, BUT HIS ENTIRE BLOG “FOLLOWING” IS WHITE

NEVER SAID NOTHIN BOUT SHOOTIN HIM EITHER

BUT IT CONFIRMED HE WAS A BUSTER N FRONTIN FOR THE COLI

WHEN HE SAW WHAT TIME IT WAS HE PRETENDED TO HAVE ME ON IGNORE BECAUSE HE MET HIS MATCH

DUDES ENTIRE SCHTICK IS “I ARGUE CLOWNS!”

AND THEN “IGNORES” ME

I GOT HIS SOUL IN MY PALM AND IM TRYNA ELEVATE HIM BUT HE THINKS IM AN ENEMY