Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

Flexington

All Star
Daps
:russ: Yeah that the check was photoshopped or something. I personally think he stretched that shyt from 820.00 to 82,000.

100%, the damn 0s don't even line up

CcCqm4Q.png

:deadrose:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Jealousy and envy are two of the most disgusting traits a man can have :scusthov:

Some of the posts :picard:

The root cause is the internal thought of: “why and how does that man have those things and I don’t, why? why?”. It’s usually highest when the person being envied is thought to be undeserving due to their perceived character or if they’re of a similar background to the envier i.e. we grew up together how come he has this and I don’t.

The mystics and sages teach us that when a person envies you it opens a case up in the spiritual realm to weigh up your deeds, destiny and ordained tests to re-evaluate whether you indeed deserve or need the things you have been blessed/cursed with. It’s always good to have a high spiritual credit rating for such cases so that your defence have good deed examples to draw from.

Be careful posting things on Instagram. Some women for example who can’t have kids or are unmarried covet the lives of other women through images online and this intense hate from many people can cause problems in her marriage due to the intense energies but The Creator knows best.

@Luken - I pray for your continued success with what you have, more abundance and protection from hate even if you encourage it

Blessings
:wtf:Do you have Dyslexia????

Nobody hating on him. He has been exposed as lying. This whole thread is full of receipts. You wrote all that for nothing

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he has a Lambo but the theatrics make people not care and I can only imagine what girls in real life would be like pulling shyt like that. Breh flex for days and by the time he decides to stop playing around, the girl wouldn't even care anymore. This that shyt we used to do as kids flexing about my new PSP that I never bring to school. :dead:
He moving lame and i could see girls not giving a fukk about him irl.. lambo or not

he makes too many threads on here fake stunting for that

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Damn they deleted the first exposal thread?

This nikka came back with photoshopped receipts?

I never post in these threads cuz I never follow too closely but….IN
It was deleted because @Luken went bytching to the mods that @Th3Birdman posted his pics and he want them taken down :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Jealousy and envy are two of the most disgusting traits a man can have :scusthov:

Some of the posts :picard:

The root cause is the internal thought of: “why and how does that man have those things and I don’t, why? why?”. It’s usually highest when the person being envied is thought to be undeserving due to their perceived character or if they’re of a similar background to the envier i.e. we grew up together how come he has this and I don’t.

The mystics and sages teach us that when a person envies you it opens a case up in the spiritual realm to weigh up your deeds, destiny and ordained tests to re-evaluate whether you indeed deserve or need the things you have been blessed/cursed with. It’s always good to have a high spiritual credit rating for such cases so that your defence have good deed examples to draw from.

Be careful posting things on Instagram. Some women for example who can’t have kids or are unmarried covet the lives of other women through images online and this intense hate from many people can cause problems in her marriage due to the intense energies but The Creator knows best.

@Luken - I pray for your continued success with what you have, more abundance and protection from hate even if you encourage it

Blessings

:pachaha: (peeps username and sig) :troll:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It was deleted because @Luken went bytching to the mods that @Th3Birdman posted his pics and he want them taken down :mjlol:
imagine being that much of a bytch to goto the mods about a thread with info he happily posted himself previously. he just got mad it was complied into one thread