Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Couple things:

1. The other two threads got deleted, breh. This one will probably also be headed for the bushes, so I don't know how much I want to play with fire by engaging you with this topic again. :lupe:

2. You are again posting out of context images. Do you own Two Men and a Truck? If so, it looks like you're paying yourself, as that check has "Two Men and a Truck's" insignia on it. Or is Two Men and a Truck paying you? What does this mean?

3. At this point, we have established you have proximity to people that own exotic cars. Grabbing Aventador keys is no longer enough. You need to show us an insurance card with YOUR NAME and the Lambo on that insurance card with matching VINs. You don't have to show us the entire VIN, just show the last two or three numbers match on the car and the insurance card.

I have shown you how to prove you OWN a car, here it is again:

As you can see, this is my insurance card showing my name, the cars on the policy, and the last couple digits of the VIN of the Vette

And this is an image of my key fobs, one of which has the dealer tag on it, and that tag has the same last two digits on the VIN, proving I own the vehicle listed on my insurance policy.

When you provide this level of evidence, I will DAP AND REP you, admit I was wrong, and we can move on, no further smoke :hubie:

Lamborghini on your insurance policy, please, I don't care about your businesses.

You posted his full government name and Facebook which I don’t believe he has done (I could be wrong). That should be a ban, but it looked like you were genuinely under the impression that you hadn’t done anything wrong

He’s started it back up tho

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You posted his full government name and Facebook which I don’t believe he has done (I could be wrong). That should be a ban, but it looked like you were genuinely under the impression that you hadn’t done anything wrong

No, breh-- HE posted his full government name on here:

"Lucas Olmert Samuel Nelson"

*name has been slightly altered to protect my identity*

im a jew on paper brah.:smugfavre:

And he posted his own Facebook. There was evidence of him doing this in the thread you bushed.

As a staff member, do you have the capability to look at bushed threads? If so, look through both threads-- he posted his Facebook himself, when he tried to show us his message to a Canadian Mercedes Facebook group, which had his name and picture up.

I didn't post anything he hasn't tried to floss with :hubie:

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps

Damn staff holding off on implementing the rules to see how far this fukkery will go… oowweee i hope one of you nikkas(the loser)get banned when all’s said and done

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Screenshot-20220903-183745-Whats-App.jpg

I get paid what i do. because I have the biggest truck license possible , i haul two 53'ft trailers attached :unimpressed:

Ive REPOED cars, never HAULED them.
Hold the fuk up- you black out the name on the side of the truck but had no problem posting a check from your employer allegedly with your full name, employer name and employer address that could lead to you getting doxxed, which is the same reason that you ran to the mods to have the thread earlier exposing you deleted?? Ohhh hell nahhhhh - this isn’t adding up . At alllllll.

Didn’t you stay claim fo be self employed. This is getting worse and worse.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As a expert of L's I must say you are approaching this all wrong.:jbhmm:

When faced with a L of gigantic proportions you should lean into it instead of running or deflecting. By doing this you take away some of its power and you can actually learn how to avoid it in the future.:ehh:

Savor the L. :eat:Sure it may taste like shyt but it is good for you in the long run.

full

Now if you want to double down then I would be lying if I said I would not be highly entertained by the fukkery:hubie:
The Gawd of L's has spoken! :blessed:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

@Luken himself just posted his entire first and last name, his own address etc etc.
Screenshot-20220903-182022-Whats-App.jpg

@Th3Birdman

We're on different levels my brother. Light truck work. Im gonna go deposit this cheque and grab the Aventador key from my safety deposit box and go pull it out.
He redacts the address of the building but not the address on the check.

This dumb fukk must really like playing poker with the devil and taking penitentiary chances with his life instead of admitting that he’s a liar - the road to hell and all that.
giphy.gif