Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There’s no deletions this time since he restarted based on his own actions - he must be prepared to deal with the consequences and whatever comes from that. Screenshots and headshots.🤫
200.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude just extended an open invitation to have his employer called, his employer’s banking information, employer address, his street address, his family name -All Bc he can’t produce a car that he claims to have - ohhhh fukkkkkk
:deadrose::hmm::palm:

That checks looks edited as shyt too
:deadrose::deadrose:

Didn’t he say that he was a self employed repo man??
This is possibly the worst implosion that I have seen in here. 😭

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who is stupid enough to post their full government online along with their employment name??
"Lucas Olmert Samuel Nelson"

*name has been slightly altered to protect my identity*

im a jew on paper brah.:smugfavre:
And he still hasn’t posted any details linking him directly to an exclusive foreign car that he claims to own
:deadrose: :dahell:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: Yeah that the check was photoshopped or something. I personally think he stretched that shyt from 820.00 to 82,000.
Right. A blind man can see That the check is fugazi b. Look at the type print.
:laff:
He’s a worker there but that Check isn’t legit. Somebody is going to fuk around, pretend to be a banker, call his employer on Monday and scan them a copy of that check posted here for verification. Dude didn’t think this through, did he?
:mjlol::mjlol:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:skip: let's not forget this nikka said he had to keep the noise down because his brother's kids were sleep or something, like he wouldn't have to crank it up regardless. Plus kids sleep like dead people, you can spike a kid on the ground like a football and they ass won't do shyt but roll over and put a thumb in their mouth.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
:skip: let's not forget this nikka said he had to keep the noise down because his brother's kids were sleep or something, like he wouldn't have to crank it up regardless. Plus kids sleep like dead people, you can spike a kid on the ground like a football and they ass won't do shyt but roll over and put a thumb in their mouth.
Funny DJ akademiks with dreads looking ass nikka going out sad.

Thank god won’t have to deal with anymore “Just bought a $1,000 steak ama” lame ass thread from this goofy

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
This dude balling, but living with his brother and his brother family. This is just getting ridiculous

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Jealousy and envy are two of the most disgusting traits a man can have :scusthov:

Some of the posts :picard:

The root cause is the internal thought of: “why and how does that man have those things and I don’t, why? why?”. It’s usually highest when the person being envied is thought to be undeserving due to their perceived character or if they’re of a similar background to the envier i.e. we grew up together how come he has this and I don’t.

The mystics and sages teach us that when a person envies you it opens a case up in the spiritual realm to weigh up your deeds, destiny and ordained tests to re-evaluate whether you indeed deserve or need the things you have been blessed/cursed with. It’s always good to have a high spiritual credit rating for such cases so that your defence have good deed examples to draw from.

Be careful posting things on Instagram. Some women for example who can’t have kids or are unmarried covet the lives of other women through images online and this intense hate from many people can cause problems in her marriage due to the intense energies but The Creator knows best.

@Luken - I pray for your continued success with what you have, more abundance and protection from hate even if you encourage it

Blessings

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Funny DJ akademiks with dreads looking ass nikka going out sad.

Thank god won’t have to deal with anymore “Just bought a $1,000 steak ama” lame ass thread from this goofy

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he has a Lambo but the theatrics make people not care and I can only imagine what girls in real life would be like pulling shyt like that. Breh flex for days and by the time he decides to stop playing around, the girl wouldn't even care anymore. This that shyt we used to do as kids flexing about my new PSP that I never bring to school. :dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lucas Nelson

eFcUwWL_d.webp

That website doesn’t say anything about repo-ing vehicles
the-wayans-bros-laughing.gif

He spent the past 6.5 hours photoshopping a check which only further exposed himself.

Dude worked at a Ford assembly plant in a contract position plugging in Computers for 2 months and moonlights with a moving company . Prior to that, he worked at a Tim Horton’s. Before that, he was a sales representative for a cable company. Don’t ask me how I know. Just know that He’s never been self employed in his entire adult life and is not a rich millionaire.
:deadrose:

I worked on a project for Ford through Dell. IT deployment. everyone in the plant was cool where i was.

Last edited: