Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

Crying-Straw.gif

Where did we go wrong, Brehs?
:mjcry:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Nah, real talk though.
We had pawgs.
Women in Coli Zoom meetings showing feet.
Personal smileys.
Entertaining personalities/trolls/content makers.

End of an Era, man.​

Yup all we got now is a forum full of a dorks which paves the way for all the performative capping ass nikkas on here

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
- Claimed to play varsity basketball FOR PATRICK ROY, tried to dance around it by lying about his HS timeline, even mentioned two twins as if he actually played with them, then when he's pressed for proof all he shows are screenshots talking about JUNIOR VARSITY

-Claimed to be a guaranteed pro prospect yet he didn't play varsity bal

-Claimed to be mainstream famous like he’s really known in pop culture when really it’s just comic book fans that’s know him

-Claimed to be a fly nikka yet on IG he's wearing Levi Shirts

-Claimed to fukk IG models all over LA yet there's no IG models on his IG followers

-Claimed to have legit IG followers, yet we all know young women don’t have 50 followers and follow 6000 people so they are clearly bots which means he clearly bought followers

-Claims to move all around LA everyday on some fly shyt but when he was beefing with Luken in one of the threads he posted his car registration and it said Anaheim. Thread got deleted but he clearly moved to OC since he’s most comfortable around asians

But because his comic book videos are popular with comic book dorks yall let him lie about all this shyt :pachaha:making vids about CinemaSins and having receipts about YT subscribers somehow gives you license to claim you’re mainstream famous, you were a pro level basketball prospect and you’re popular in the LA social scene with top notch IG hoes.

None of them hoes who be around brehs like Kai Cenat know who this nikka is. He was in a thread last year acting like he be at the same events as karrechue yall stop playing and drinking the kool aid.

BRO I MISSED ALL THIS SHIIT

LMAOOOO

THIS IS TOO GOOD

that guy

Superstar
Daps
yall gonna stop playing with me. Breh leaves the thread like he proved his point when he didn't prove shyt and avoided 99% of the crux of the allegations.

He dates A LOT of fly IG models in LA, but NONE of them are on his IG? None? Not one? He famous as fukk on some fly shyt but no fly or even above average hoes follow breh and comment/like his photos?

And since when do women have 50 followers but follow 6000 people? Aren't those bots/fake accounts/bought followers? Yall keep playing though, acting like all this shyt legit.

YT = legit and i never disputed that

everything else = WILD CAP and uses his YT "fame" as a fall back to muddy the waters

Quality of audience could be improved because a lot of the followers are fake

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-08-49-PM.png

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-3-44-43-PM.png

Anamolies in followers charts huh

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-08-56-PM.png

Followers are fake, no growth, no engagement on IG

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-10-49-PM.png

Hot when you started now you just IG garbage

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-11-25-PM.png

20% suspicious accounts but its probably more

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-16-58-PM.png

Claims to be popular with LA IG hoes but only 1% of his followers are other infleuncers

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-17-42-PM.png

Acts like his YT success brings him hoes and he has a Kai Cenat type audience but all his followers are dudes

Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-4-09-25-PM.png

y'all keep playing with me tho, bub-ub-ub-ub-ut the comic books!

Dude is like 50 years old but his job is playing children’s video games on the internet.:sitdown: He got mad because I told him to get a real job :mjlol:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Just so y'all know I'm archiving that thread on waybackmachine.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He mentions FB, okay lets check it out

ZwFrjZv.png

Says he went college from 2007-2010, which aligns EXACTLY with the timeline of the age he listed on the other forum. Which means he's 34, born in 1989, graduated HS in 2007

Yet, all he's said so far is "I was in HS in 03, i didnt play my senior year"

This nikka senior year was 06-07, how does merely stating "I was in HS in 03, i didnt play my senior year" prove he's not lying about playing ball at Inglewood? He should be on the 04-05 and 05-06 roster then

This nikka clearly was in HS from 2003-2007, and he's nowhere to be found on ANY of the maxpreps rosters from that time period yet the twins he mentioned are.

TImeline ALL fukked up...

He graduated a year after me.

03 was my freshman year of HS, & 06 was my graduation year & first year of college.

04 should have been his freshman year in HS if he graduated in 07 & went to UCLA that same year :patrice: