Luke Cage - CANCELLED! By Netflix

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not a fan of the second season at all, really not a big fan of Luke Cage in general, but hate seeing black shows get the axe. The Get Down and now this :jbhmm:

If it really is creative differences, Coker should’ve sacrificed some of his vision for the greater good

Nah breh... they knew how good season 2 was they doing this because of that merger shyt...:beli: or the best way possible to them was to combine LC and IF into one show to cut costs...

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was pulling for it but the show was so boring and long winded. It was 13 episodes but only had 6 episodes worth of material. The lead Luke Cage literally had no material to work with. It was the same thing with Jessica Jones and DD season 2. I couldn't even finish that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not a fan of the second season at all, really not a big fan of Luke Cage in general, but hate seeing black shows get the axe. The Get Down and now this :jbhmm:

If it really is creative differences, Coker should’ve sacrificed some of his vision for the greater good

How EXACTLY do you know that Coker sacrificing was in the interest of the “greater” good?

Coker gave us two wonderful seasons, the second season bordering on fantastic. I’d trust HIS vision for the show over the networks any day of the week. You let the network start running things and you get Luke running around in a dress, Misty going under cover as a street whore who falls in love with a white man, and Mariah returning from the dead and doing the Thriller dance...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The initial shock is wearing off already. :dayum:

Like I said before, I'm over most of these Marvel-flix shows but Luke Cage was good enough to keep up with...if just for the cast and the culture.

Damn....we'll probably get Heroes For Hire if they're not done with the characters.

I was pulling for it but the show was so boring and long winded. It was 13 episodes but only had 6 episodes worth of material. The lead Luke Cage literally had no material to work with. It was the same thing with Jessica Jones and DD season 2. I couldn't even finish that.

It's honestly all of them but even when they gave Defenders a shorter season, that stunk up the joint. They need work.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For those of you thinking that Disney is just going to “port” the cancelled Netflix Marvel shows over to their own streaming service like a goddamn mobile phone number think again

Disney Streaming Service Will Not Include Any R-Rated Movies

Disney’s service will NOT feature ANY Mature or R rated content. Luke Cage had plenty of sex and graphic violence so it won’t make the cut to be on Disney’s “child friendly” service.

So there’s no hope of a revival. They literally AXED the show because the BLACK showrunner who ran two successful seasons didn’t want the network interfering. These are the same muthafukkas who gave the white man who RUINED Dextor free reign to rape the carcass of the Inhumans series.

This shyt is INFURIATING