Luke Cage - CANCELLED! By Netflix

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think there has to be a plan developing. Luke Cage, Colleen, and Misty Knight, are very popular characters. I don't believe Netflix would just let them walk out the door to be successful at another Network. They might just be doing Heroes For Hire & Daughters of The Dragon series.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I mean heroes for hire and daughters of the dragon would be dope but how are they planning to pull that off when Colleen Wing is Iron Fist. Luke is pretty much the boss of Harlem and Danny is prancing around the world on his Indianan Jones shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I swear on everything i love i will NEVER watch a muthafukking Heroes For Hire series. Luke Cage was PERFECT as it was. We gonna go from a Black hero protecting the interests of a Black community to this nikka serving as a human shield for Broken Fist!?!?! The absolute WORST character in the entire Marvel cinematic universe!?!

Nah. HELL NAH:camby: i ain’t drinking NONE of that Kool Aid:pacspit:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wtf?

shyt literally broke netflix last season and this seasons was well recieved. There must be something going on behind the scenes. And a combo series with him and iron fist isnt going to do anymore numbers than luke cage. But whatever, I wanted him in the mcu anyways.