‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
so yall just ignoring the fact that these bitter and insecure women use so called black media outlets to sabotage the careers and projects that black men are promoting because they mad at who he dates or marries

That shyt is not cool

All the other shyt yall talking about is a deflection at least from the point i was making.
Of course theyre gonna ignore it, dont wanna rain on yet another parade of cherry picking reasons to shyt on black men now do we?:mjpls:
Are nikkas in here saying that dudes only date white women cause they hate black women? That seems disingenuous.
Not just disingenuous, but childish. This is the same type of "logic", and I use that term very loosely, used by women and feminine men whenever you criticize women in any way. Let this be a thread about a black woman dating a white man, watch all the :cape:s come in anywsy talking about how people must hate black women somehow. The double standards are hilarious. I can understand women going to these extremes to try and shame ppl but grown man doing the shyt is fukking pathetic. Youd think nikkas would have more sense than that :scust:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
strategy to get smutted out??????:mjlol:

No. in college wht girls ain't checking for the nerd ass cac, they're checkin 4 the jock, or the social cacs...
they're not getting smutted out by the lame cac, they get smutted out by the "it" cac. the same way in college, blk women get smutted out by the "it" nikka....

there's a reason why PUA culture is popular for wht males. the only difference is, alotta these "it" cacs have more opportunities given to them in this society, as opposed to the "it" blks. so to a nikka like u, it appears as if wht women were checking for the nerd cac that was applying himself.. while really that cac she's with, got that opportunity due to connects, and not ability.

lames of all races get passed on... many of these lames make the 180 and turn into the social swan, and start attracting women.. some of these blk former lames get blk women, some don't.... but here's when things get murky, the one's who don't have a blk woman, blk women see them and take it personal... and blow it up, now we have a conversation about a non -issue.

white women ain't that complicated in my experiences from college. Beer is all you need! natural light and 40oz are fuel for white women. do a couple keg stands and dominate the beer pong table white women gravitate towards that black guy!

maybe times of changed....but white women just like a guy that was about a safe and a good time.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There we have it, the problem is that you're assuming (without the slightest clue of what its like growing up as black man who is broke, ugly, swagless, corny, lame or unpopular) that all women shun them exactly equally but they DON'T. You aren't aware of this because you're like a guy telling women how they should experience periods, You're trying and failing to womansplain the experiences of less attractive black men.

Whether you accept it or not, it can sometimes be much easier to get interest from white girls than black girls as a less attractive black man. Part of the issue is that you actually give white women way too much credit, assuming they also reject all the same black guys that black women don't want. Do messed up factors like the racial taboo, curiosity, bbc myths, etc play into this? In some cases, yes they do. But this also happens with asian girls that date white guys who want a "quiet and submissive housewife type", just to give one example. And regardless of what other races are doing - A fisherman can only pull up the fish that are biting on his line. Average non-militant men will never ever go sexless just because they aren't getting the specific girls they want or prefer.

I've heard black women try to dismiss this with the argument that black guys have too high standards for black women, they chase big butt IG hoes instead of quiet black nerd girls but again, this is spoken from an limited point of view. Men reach peak attractiveness later than women, at young ages the less attractive black men do sometimes get rejected by their black female equivalent for better options. To make matters worse, the black male actually appears to be more attractive after he gets a white girl (it's called preselection, you can go look THAT up).

I'll leave it at this: Just because you don't notice the less attractive black men doesn't mean women of other races wont happily take them. Of course it goes both ways, if Gabourey Sidibe made a billion dollars, lost a ton of weight, showed up on the red carpet looking fine and showing off a white guy at her side that supported her through the whole process (while lots of black men were mocking her), we can't say a damn word either. It's not about making excuses or having to justify dating out, its just an explanation of reality.

What kills me about women is they want to sit and pretend that the nerdy girls don't want the same guys as the ig models.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a moot point.....as black men don't get upset when those ugly girls get rich famous and marry white guys. Look at the level of respect we give to George Lucas' wife, Mayor DiBlasio's wife, Robert Dinero's wife, etc. etc. Black men rarely call those women out of their names. If those were black men with white women they'd be all types of c00ns. You broads are funny.

we like that white boy got a fine brown sugga wugga!!! We think he's cool and down! might wanna hang with him!

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At one time, it was true. But in the FB, IG and tinder era. This is no longer true. Some dudes are still harboring the past.

A lot of WW wanted the Black experience while not dealing with a "hood" nikka. So they would fukk with the squares who many of BW had little to no interest in as 16 year olds as they liked the same types as the men liked. This created isolation for many BM and that turned into WW are better but that era is over. The young brothas who are smart this gen are getting interest from girls as they realize the world we are in. Also the white women option that was strong in 2004 for lame BM has weaken as the cool and swagged out Blacks have ate into the average to bad WW market and completely killed the lames chances of eating from the WW tree.

Truth be told, a lot of BW just wasn't checking for nerds or lames in the mid 2000's and a lot of these dudes still harbor ill-will for it. You must remember, these guys are already going through white supremacy so any little thing can trigger them.

that's true. i was born in the mid 80s and black women fawning after drake puzzles me and him not getting ran out of the game like craig mack (when he got exposed for not going to public school) did!

hell it took me a min to wear slim jeans and/or skinny jeans cause that was for entitled white suburban kids that cut themselves! I can't understand people 4 years older than me and i'm 29/30!!! I like Kool-Aid and the youth don't even drink that!!!

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how are people saying he sound white/drakeish?!!?1

yall hear how deep of a voice he has...white don't have that tone at all!!! he sound like a professional black man from any north eastern and/or Mid-Atlantic city!

londonize

Pro
Daps
Black women want different things than non-black women. Even their versions of bad boys are different. A white bad boy plays lacrosse, has muscles and drives a motorcycle but, is otherwise a normal functional person. A black bad boy is Ghost from Power. A dream bad boy for white women is a billionaire who's into kinky sex shyt. Whereas our chicks getting wet off a millionaire club owner that sells drugs and kills in his part time lol. What we call "lame" and "corny" in the black community is actually just "normal" in other communities. These dudes aren't 300lbs, with yellow teeth and horrendous body odor that play Call of Duty all day like the dregs of the white community. They're just normal, regular, everyday dudes that would be normal dudes if they were non-black but, because they are in the black community, they're lame because we have to be hyper-sexual, hyper-aggressive and cool at all times or else we're wack. That's why all these cats who are oh so ugly and oh so unattractive and oh so unappealing can go outside the BC and find 5 non-black girls who think differently. I guess they weren't that ugly after all.

They definitely aren't necessarily ugly, they just weren't up to the standards forced upon black men in our society. The height thing alone is killer because some of my friends are below average or short height and i've seen the disgusted looks they get from some black and latina women. But we don't see that negative feedback as often from white girls because they are being judged by different standards and a shorter black guy is still intriguing to those girls.

I hear y'all saying that but I don't buy it. And I don't think most people outside of the coli do or should.

From what I see, these men might feel they are getting more interest from white girls than black girls because they notice all types of white girls and are more open to taking on average to below average white girls than they are average to below average black girls just like them. I don't know if its the "different" factor, or if its flat out self hate but I'm leaning towards the latter. Regardless, the point is I see a marked difference in these men's desire to happily take and pursue women on their level when the woman is white and when she's black.

But at the end of the day, I'm not going to talk over your experiences (nor are you mine). If you can at least appreciate that black women have just as much justification to go outside because of a lack of attention as you claim black men do, that's all I really care about. I don't want to hear bed wench this and bed wench that, when in threads like these you guys are going to jump through hoops and even flat out lie on black women to justify black men dating white. Next time you see a black woman with a white man assume it falls under the same liberal excuses you've given black men here and just leave that sister alone.

If you don't buy it, you don't buy it. Self-hate is a real thing of course, but always writing it off dating out as "self-hate" or "a bad relationship with his mother" just annoys BM, it doesn't change our experiences of dating.

The coli can appear a hivemind at times but yes, there are plenty of us who don't even bat an eyelid when a smart, successful, attractive black woman is seen with a white guy. It's only the feminists who are ridiculous with some of their anti-black male talk that I reject (stupid forced narratives like "black men never show up to protest" among others). I've seen the reasons black women give for dating out, they have their own experiences and I couldn't change their minds even if I was a militant type who felt the need to.

What kills me about women is they want to sit and pretend that the nerdy girls don't want the same guys as the ig models.

Yep because these guys aren't just rejected, they're effectively invisible. Same way we'd look at an old lady and not even have a thought of sexual interest, these guys aren't considered an option because the game is so heavily tilted in women's favour before the age of 27-ish.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nikkas is wannabes :mjlol:
These dudes hate white men because they are their competition in pawg chasing. :heh:

Soulja slim said it best. fukk the fake ass militant nikkas on here.

"I'm sick seein' sell out nikkas married to these white girls
Knowin' they the enemy, can't never be no friend of me
I just get my dikk sucked, nut in they mouth instantly
They ain't nothin' but freakshows, you feel dats what you need though
While you off at work or somethin' she fukked one of yo people
Now you want to kill somethin', pull of you an O.J.
If you ain't got the dream team then you ain't winnin' yo case
I get all up in yo face & call you a straight house nikka
I know yo gon' press charges on me,
Whip my pistol all up in yo mouth, nikka"

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Thread reeks of self serving nikkas trying to excuse their desire for non-black poosay and black family unit
I wish the breh had a Black wife, but he don't, I still wish him the best
But more importantly, don't blindly support any Black entertainer, they will use their race for a check all the time, but will be hesitant to use their platform to speak on certain Black issues most of the time

From what I see, these men might feel they are getting more interest from white girls than black girls because they notice all types of white girls and are more open to taking on average to below average white girls than they are average to below average black girls just like them. I don't know if its the "different" factor, or if its flat out self hate but I'm leaning towards the latter. Regardless, the point is I see a marked difference in these men's desire to happily take and pursue women on their level when the woman is white and when she's black.
facts that are pure

Are black people losing cause this is an issue in our community?
Honestly compared to some other forums I frequent where the majority of people are successful (exotic car/Time Piece/Fine Art) , the fact we have these threads over and over again makes us look juvenile and feminine.
I'm sure those same "successful people forums," already know that "love" is not and could never be the only motivation to enter a marriage contract

Reading this thread, while actually loaded with some valid points ... it makes me feel so bad for us. Particularly black women.
On topic: I don't care who the man is with. He found someone that seems loyal and was with him off the rip. He won the game and her color has not a damn thing to do with it. People worry too damn much about who is fukking the man or woman that they ain't fukking but wish they were.
It should make you sad that you think sex is the reason why Black folks want other Black folks to build a strong Black families

:russ:Lmaooo most of the black men in this pro black era of Hollywood entertainment are with white women.

Another one
What makes this a pro-black era in Hollywood?

Honestly as long he doesnt bash black women or black people I have no problem with black folk dating out. Of all the issues we have regulating black mens and womens genitalia should be the last thing to get worked up about.. People love who they love it is what it is. I dont find white cave bytches that attractive anyway but I'm not gonna bash a brotha who dates white cave bytches unless he trashes his own people and black women. It becomes an issue when black folks c00n it up or come up with excuses to date out by saying "black men are trash and bottom of the barrel thugs," or that "black women are bytches and have attitudes.' That is being a c00n or bedwench.
Freedom comes at a cost, we need to stop ignoring and down playing that cost
Freedom to procreate with non-Black folks doesn't compliment those efforts, unlike when you build a Black family

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
They do but it's understand as it is an attack regardless if we want to admit it.

Your job as a BM or BW is to keep your talent at home. Sorry but when Debra Wilson and Kim Wians marries out. Who cares? But when your best talent leaves? It sucks. Women see Mike Colter and Nate Parker as a catch and had to hate him for marrying out. While we don't admit it since don't care as much, if Meagan Good married a cac, a lot of us would be pissed the fukk off. We don't even like those bait @malcolmxxx_45 threads.

FOH. Those dudes are only catches because they're rich NOW. Were they "catches" before? That's what you're not getting. If tomorrow I sell my business for 10 million dollars (I can dream, right?) all of a sudden, "I'm a catch" huh :heh: Now these chicks would look at me like I betrayed them and abandoned them when right now today I ain't shyt :heh: I can't vibe with you nikka. You on some other stuff. We either running into different chicks or you going out your way to make these chicks look better than they are when I know that 8 out 10 times when I come across a black chick, it's attitude, cold stares and a look of annoyance. I remember last week in class saying something to the group (which was like 10 chicks) and they kept talking like I wasn't even there :dead: all huddled around the 1 other lightskin pretty dude (no salt) but I'm supposed to feel sorry for these broads huh? shyt had me :dead: It's sad that I get more respect, smiles, conversation and flirtation from women that aren't black. Say whatever you want homie but you don't speak for my experiences. You ain't gonna tell me I just made up 20 odd years of experience. I don't feel sorry for none of these hoes, their predicaments, their feelings of abandonment, their feelings of unworthiness nor do I apologize for who I choose to date. Save it. This my last post because like the homie @spinoza said this is very juvenile. Worry about you. Let everyone else worry about them. The nikkas who want BW despite everything will choose BW. The nikkas who don't.....won't. The end.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Dead at him being 'criticized'. nikka is a non motherfukking factor. His bald headed, ugly ass went to the Wendy Williams' show a couple weeks ago and nobody (including myself) knew who tf he was. He's some token in an action movie that'll be forgotten about after the movie stops playing in theatres. Realistically, I don't see him having a long career like say Will Smith. Sorry not story. :yeshrug: