‘Luke Cage’ Actor Michael Colter Responds to Fans Criticizing Him for Marrying a White Woman

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Dead at him being 'criticized'. nikka is a non motherfukking factor. His bald headed, ugly ass went to the Wendy Williams' show a couple weeks ago and nobody (including myself) knew who tf he was. He's some token in an action movie that'll be forgotten about after the movie stops playing in theatres. Realistically, I don't see him having a long career like say Will Smith. Sorry not story. :yeshrug:
It's actually a Netflix series that will be renewed for the foreseeable future and since Disney has money to burn and people like comic book movies now you're probably wrong but cook.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
It's actually a Netflix series that will be renewed for the foreseeable future and since Disney has money to burn and people like comic book movies now you're probably wrong but cook.

You're talking about a tv series, Im talking about a big, movie career...one which he'll never have.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Dead at him being 'criticized'. nikka is a non motherfukking factor. His bald headed, ugly ass went to the Wendy Williams' show a couple weeks ago and nobody (including myself) knew who tf he was. He's some token in an action movie that'll be forgotten about after the movie stops playing in theatres. Realistically, I don't see him having a long career like say Will Smith. Sorry not story. :yeshrug:
Thats an awful lotta venom towards someone who supposedly is a non factor to you :sas2:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At one time, it was true. But in the FB, IG and tinder era. This is no longer true. Some dudes are still harboring the past.

A lot of WW wanted the Black experience while not dealing with a "hood" nikka. So they would fukk with the squares who many of BW had little to no interest in as 16 year olds as they liked the same types as the men liked. This created isolation for many BM and that turned into WW are better but that era is over. The young brothas who are smart this gen are getting interest from girls as they realize the world we are in. Also the white women option that was strong in 2004 for lame BM has weaken as the cool and swagged out Blacks have ate into the average to bad WW market and completely killed the lames chances of eating from the WW tree.

Truth be told, a lot of BW just wasn't checking for nerds or lames in the mid 2000's and a lot of these dudes still harbor ill-will for it. You must remember, these guys are already going through white supremacy so any little thing can trigger them.

I was a teen in the mid 2000s so I lived that past lol. And as long as you can acknowledge the bold its all good. This stuff about BW not checking for "nerds or lames" isn't any more valid than a lot of BM not even noticing the non-light skin/mixed, non-thick, super popular type.

But I will say that the type black girls liked were not the thug that these men say. Not even close. Handsome, charismatic, fun are traits girls always look for at that age (and beyond, but we start to factor in other things). Just because some Black men did not have those attributes and struggled a bit more than other boys who did and took advantage, doesn't mean they were all thugs and thats what black girls were looking for. Boys are not particularly deep in the characteristics they look for in girls either. I stayed without a boyfriend up through college because I didn't like tight fitting clothing or makeup and, worst of all, I wasn't putting out.

You have to understand that black girls go through white supremacy too. And often times we are judged by standards directly dictated by white supremacy. Not light skinned enough, not feminine enough, undesirable. If we can get through that without hating black men, black men will never get an excuse from me for coming out the exact opposite.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Except women were drooling over him when he came out to the couch to sit next to her.

He's married to someone that's a Vice President of Netlflix. That's like an ultimate connection/network hook up. His acting career will be fine.

You hating for no reason.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're talking about a tv series, Im talking about a big, movie career...one which he'll never have.
Yo, whats up with all the negativity? I've come across a lot of your posts regarding this dude and nate parker in other threads and you seem to just shyt on these brothers for no reason. It ain't that serious

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Except women were drooling over him when he came out to the couch to sit next to her.

He's married to someone that's a Vice President of Netlflix. That's like an ultimate connection/network hook up. His acting career will be fine.

You hating for no reason.

Prehaps the older women that were there but not me or any of my gfs that were watching the show. He is not my type. As for his acting career. I really don't think it'll take off. He'll most likely be type casted.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Prehaps the older women that were there were but not me and or any of my gfs that were watching the show. He is not my type. As for his acting career. I really don't think it'll tale off. He most likely will be type casted.
And make more money doing so than you will in the next 10 years...take that hating elsewhere:camby:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Yo, whats up with all the negativity? I've come across a lot of your posts regarding this dude and nate parker in other threads and you seem to just shyt on these brothers for no reason. It ain't that serious

Um, this is the first time I've heard of this man and commented on his situation. I don't care about him nor is there any negativity from my end except the god honest truth. I just don't see a successful future in Hwood for this guy and it honestly comes down to his image. There's just so many acting roles for a bald headed, black guy in the acting industry. If anything he will def be type casted. As for the other dude he's finished. He's a rapist. He's made his bed and he'll have to lay in it. :francis:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Prehaps the older women that were there but not me or any of my gfs that were watching the show. He is not my type. As for his acting career. I really don't think it'll take off. He'll most likely be type casted.
That's you and your girls. Ya'll represent like .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of females. It was young and middle age.

He's connected. He'll be fine. He doesn't have to have a Will Smith career to be successful. Getting roles and getting paid is all that matters at the end of the day.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
These muthafukkas went in on Luke when his costar is married to a white man too :dead:

See that's what I'm talking about. None of that hatred and vitriol is directed back at the black women who are in IRRs. Only black men. Black women suddenly don't have a problem with it and Black men aren't bitter and mean spirited enough to go around attacking people so the women don't get the same level of scrutiny. Crazy. Whole time calling this man out, calling him all kinds of c00ns and uncle toms and this chick got a whole fukking family with a white dude. FOH.

52477644-actress-alfre-woodard-her-husband-writer-wireimage.jpg

Roderick+Spencer+Alfre+Woodard+Star+Wars+Episode+mP79baOE5EVl.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
These muthafukkas went in on Luke when his costar is married to a white man too :dead:

See that's what I'm talking about. None of that hatred and vitriol is directed back at the black women who are in IRRs. Only black men. Black women suddenly don't have a problem with it and Black men aren't bitter and mean spirited enough to go around attacking people so the women don't get the same level of scrutiny. Crazy. Whole time calling this man out, calling him all kinds of c00ns and uncle toms and this chick got a whole fukking family with a white dude. FOH.

52477644-actress-alfre-woodard-her-husband-writer-wireimage.jpg

Roderick+Spencer+Alfre+Woodard+Star+Wars+Episode+mP79baOE5EVl.jpg
They said that Black women have less options as the excuse. LSA