• Yes

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 55 88.7%

• Total voters

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps

If the genders were reversed would the energy be the same ?
of course not. Those women on that board are straight clowns.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You mention Hetero Sex, but what happens when something like Dry Sex is practiced (where the vagina is intentionally dried out)? Something you definitely won't find here, but is popular in some parts of Africa.
:what:

*googles*

:damn::damn::damn:

Dry sex is the sexual practice of having sexual intercourse without vaginal lubrication. Vaginal lubrication can be removed by using herbal aphrodisiacs, household detergents, antiseptics,[1] by wiping out the vagina,[2] or by placing leaves in the vagina[2] besides other methods.[3] Dry sex is associated with increased health risks.[4]

Removing or preventing vaginal lubrication through practices associated with dry sex increases friction during intercourse, which may be perceived as increased vaginal tightness, and enhanced sexual pleasure for the male partner.[5] Some men who insist on dry sex regard "wet" women as unchaste.[5] Dry sex can be painful for women[1] and men.[6][7][medical citation needed] Dry sex is common in Sub-Saharan Africa[1][2] and it has also been reported in Suriname among Afro-Surinamese women.[8]

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
:what:

*googles*

:damn::damn::damn:

Dry sex is the sexual practice of having sexual intercourse without vaginal lubrication. Vaginal lubrication can be removed by using herbal aphrodisiacs, household detergents, antiseptics,[1] by wiping out the vagina,[2] or by placing leaves in the vagina[2] besides other methods.[3] Dry sex is associated with increased health risks.[4]

Removing or preventing vaginal lubrication through practices associated with dry sex increases friction during intercourse, which may be perceived as increased vaginal tightness, and enhanced sexual pleasure for the male partner.[5] Some men who insist on dry sex regard "wet" women as unchaste.[5] Dry sex can be painful for women[1] and men.[6][7][medical citation needed] Dry sex is common in Sub-Saharan Africa[1][2] and it has also been reported in Suriname among Afro-Surinamese women.[8]

I really hated learning about that.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Black women will defend dysfunction at any cost as long as it's another black woman.
What kind of women do y’all be around to write and believe some shyt like this. Wow. Ratchet black women will go out to f their way to defend dysfunction…you say that, but I’ve been on many a thread on here of men defending dysfunctional shyt. Hmmmmm. Case in point, the offset cheating thread. Come on now. You fonts are always mistaking HUMAN traits with GENDER traits, unless it’s the race “trait shyt. I don’t know how to wrap my mind around someone is better than someone else, based on their race. E.g the countless white woman threads on here, and the shyt people post in them

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
That is the dumbest shyt I ever read