• Yes

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 55 88.7%

• Total voters

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I was making a comparison to point out the state does not regulate how this works. The sister said she would tell him. It is her obligation to tell him. That is HER burden and no one else's, and the fact that her sibling violated her privacy by telling this information is coward shyt that will probably ruin their relationship forever. The fact that she did it on a burner account further proves how p*ssy this was.

Nothing in the post suggested this woman was going to hide her status. Nothing in the post suggested they were engaged in behavior that might put the man's health at risk either. You can't get HIV from saliva, so getting it via kissing is extremely rare. She'd have to have some open cut or lesion on her mouth for that to happen, and again...rare. There was nothing in that post that convinces me as a reader that the sister was not gonna do the right thing.
If you can be litigated by the state BY DEFINITION DOES regulate how this wirks. It wasnt a "comparison" you tried to claim that because of HIPAA this counted as some private matter no one else is supposed to know and it didnt make any sense. I dont know wtf this burden shyt means or how jeoporadizing your relationshio with your sister over your sister has anythubg to do with cowardice. This is just plain word salad. I dont know why you jee

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
She didn't tell him in 10 months. She wasn't going to do it. :unimpressed:

The delivery was a mess, but if her sis knew the dude that smashed her first was positive, she wouldn't be in that mess.

This shyt is inexcusable. People who got HIV gotta tell their partners before the first kiss. Get the elephant in the room sorted from the jump so this kind of thing doesn't happen.

Sis might have saved the dude's life. If they remain together, he'll at least be able to protect himself.

Thread jumping the girl is straight BS. :hhh:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I remember talking to this baddie years ago during my man-whore phase. We were eventually going to meet up but she told me out of the gate that she had herpes.

I thanked her for her honesty and promptly blocked her. That shyt spooked me into being monogamous. Because lord knows how many women aren’t telling me.

God must’ve been watching over me during my sinful days because I didn’t get burned once despite how reckless I was. :wow:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Hold on. People actually think someone violating personal information and telling a non-family member this information was a good thing? That's none of your fukking business. You ruin your relationship with your sister...

If anything you ask your sister when she's going to tell him, and you keep pressing her until she does. That post says that the sister said she was going to tell him, so...why fukk it up like this.
Wait 10 months to tell a person you are already dating that you have hiv???

:comeon:

At that point it’s pure emotional manipulation. Developing a strong bond before saying serious shyt. Some cold blooded shyt right there.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Hold on. People actually think someone violating personal information and telling a non-family member this information was a good thing? That's none of your fukking business. You ruin your relationship with your sister...

If anything you ask your sister when she's going to tell him, and you keep pressing her until she does. That post says that the sister said she was going to tell him, so...why fukk it up like this.
lol if a nikka had hiv and didnt tell his bytch theyd have pitch forks making petitions to have him burned at the stake man

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Coli myth like black people being immune to COVID

Then explain the 35 million people in Africa who’ve been infected in Africa. The vast majority of whom contracted HIV through heterosexual sex…

Its questionable if that many africans have AIDS. Faulty testing,and I suspect alot of money laundering at the hands of the European:respect: