Votes: 55 88.7%

• Total voters

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How would the sister know if she told her boyfriend or not?
Doesn't seem like a relationship convo you would inform her about. Like hey sis just want you to know that my boyfriend knows i have aids. we talked about it. Doesn't seem like an issue you would include your sister in either way, Boyfriend probably blocked her for getting in their business

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don't think you understand the point here. If I had unprotected sex with an HIV positive woman, I more than likely would not get HIV. That's just a fact. Does that mean I want to fukk HIV women raw? No. The point is that THIS is not what's driving HIV in the US. It's being driven by men having sex with men - who then have sex with women.
You’re full of shyt. Answer the question. Yes or no

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
10 months? She was never going to tell him the sis did the right thing. Imagine dating almost a year and just finding out your partner has aids :gucci:
She was basically leading the nikka on for almost a year and was gonna drop the bomb on him at her leisure and them broads are in there defending that shyt… :scust:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
And yet the state does not legalize medical providers to share your HIV status with your sexual partners...because it's personal information. You are obligated as an individual to share that with a potential partner. It's your obligation or burden, no one else's.

That post also says the sister said they had kissed but were not sexually active. There was no risk of him contracting HIV at the time and she said she was going to tell him. And frankly even if they were fukking raw, you could fukk 100 women with HIV and not get it. Transmission from women-to-men is exceptionally rare.
WTF are you talking about? Medical providers and HIPAA have nothing to do with this stop tqlking nonsense. If you can be legitigated by not disclosing info to certain people "personal" is a stretch. And kissing can lead to sex no nerd to obtuse. Also, whats your point about transmission? IDGAF how likely it is it can happen and there are laws on it. Maybe her sister felt it was her moral obligation to say something. And not saying anything would havr been her burden. Shyts over and done with now.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I’m starting not to believe those African “HIV” numbers they been spouting since this faq disease first appeared..since Africa doesn’t have adequate medical facilities there should be MILLIONS dying from AIDS every year..I haven’t heard about massive AIDS deaths in any African nation
You don't die from AIDS, you die from other shyt because what AIDS does to your body, you big dummy.

Also some smart dumb nikkas not even doing basic research.

Deaths that are reported to authorities are usually from pneumonia, they aren't testing people for aids after they die and adding them to the "aids death list".

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You don't die from AIDS, you die from other shyt because what AIDS does to your body, you big dummy.

Also some smart dumb nikkas not even doing basic research.

Deaths that are reported to authorities are usually from pneumonia, they aren't testing people for aids after they die and adding them to the "aids death list".
Dying from AIDS or pneumonia is ambiguous. They play this game in the US too. Very often famous people dying from AIDS only have the disease that eventually kills them reported; not the fact their immune system was finally compromised by HIV.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
WTF are you talking about? Medical providers and HIPAA have nothing to do with this stop tqlking nonsense. If you can be legitigated by not disclosing info to certain people "personal" is a stretch. And kissing can lead to sex no nerd to obtuse. Also, whats your point about transmission? IDGAF how likely it is it can happen and there are laws on it. Maybe her sister felt it was her moral obligation to say something. And not saying anything would havr been her burden. Shyts over and done with now.
I was making a comparison to point out the state does not regulate how this works. The sister said she would tell him. It is her obligation to tell him. That is HER burden and no one else's, and the fact that her sibling violated her privacy by telling this information is coward shyt that will probably ruin their relationship forever. The fact that she did it on a burner account further proves how p*ssy this was.

Nothing in the post suggested this woman was going to hide her status. Nothing in the post suggested they were engaged in behavior that might put the man's health at risk either. You can't get HIV from saliva, so getting it via kissing is extremely rare. She'd have to have some open cut or lesion on her mouth for that to happen, and again...rare. There was nothing in that post that convinces me as a reader that the sister was not gonna do the right thing.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
She should’ve told him, but if she’s taking her medication daily and is undetectable, it’s impossible to pass the disease.