LOWKEY The Ava DuverNay disrespect shows a lot of the problems in the bc

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Why she gotta be a fukking bytch?

What’s wrong with u dawg?

Love her for 13th, hate her for casting a white male to avoid negative black stereotypes

Read what follows that exact word. And where's the proof of her doing that for that exact reason? Because the White-acceptance shyt came from her own mouth.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
how so? u stupid nikkas rooting for a BW fail and me shedding light on it is stupid
One second you talk about how some guys are only pro-black and only want black women because they're ugly. The next second you out here talking about how some of you guys hate black women. So, don't you quote me with your nonsense you silly ass nikka.

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
One second you talk about how some guys are only pro-black and only want black women because they're ugly. The next second you out here talking about how some you guys hate black women. So, don't you quote me with your nonsense you silly ass nikka.
I never said that

Coli definition is you can’t be pro black if u date out I simply said that it’s easier to not date our when ur ugly like 90% of u cats are, that’s not me hating BW, that’s a fact.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You know what the crazy thing about ya'll saying this is she specifically made the father white because she didn't want to perpetuate that "black father not in their child's life" stereotype. Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.
The father was a white deadbeat, you really want a brotha playing that role?:comeon:
There was more than one male role in the film. What is the reasoning for other one being white?
There was plenty of room in the film for a black male. The fact that only part she even considered for a black guy was the deadbeat dad, speaks volumes actually.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
There was more than one male role in the film. What is the reasoning for other one being white?
There was plenty of room in the film for a black male. The fact that only part she even considered for a black guy was the deadbeat dad, speaks volumes actually.
The lead young actress was black and its based on a book you fukking crackhead

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV

All the brothas that were in the film had strong roles :gucci: