LOWKEY The Ava DuverNay disrespect shows a lot of the problems in the bc

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Anybody can get a black woman, those nerdy brothas don’t want them. Or that’s the narrative. :mjpls:
Most black feminists are getting dikked down by nikkas, look in the mirror and ask yourself why it’s not you?
So is it that nerdy black men can’t get black women or they don’t want them?

You sound confused

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I never disrespected the sista. If her shyt flopped (and I wasn't particularly interested in seeing AWIT) it flopped :manny:
She'll get more shots.
Where was this energy for Birth Of A Nation?
Nate Parker put it out 100 years after the DW Griffith movie on purpose :wow: DW Griffith helped found the Academy. :wow: Nate Parker was never convicted of raping that white woman. The formed like Voltron to publically lynch him and make sure it flopped because he dared to portray a slave rebellion and go against the grain. White women not y’all friends mane. They just wanna replace the white man word to HRC.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
So is it that nerdy black men can’t get black women or they don’t want them?

You sound confused
I’m saying they don’t want them, not hard to understand. If you’re a black man and you’re not fukking black women you should look internally and figure out why.

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
So far every work i've seen from her doesn't give all too flattering a portrayal of black men. I'm definitely not rooting for her to fail. But I'm not interested in seeing people that look like me portrayed as failures or omitted entirely all the time either. In fact, i feel like she's the one disrespecting me.
Even that Selma movie had to include MLK cheating on his wife even though the only corroborating evidence that that ever happening is from the FBI who were clearly trying to subvert his impact. I doubt character assassination and false accusations were off limits too. Plus the woman who he cheated with would've been famous by now too. on some Monica Lewinsky type infamy and yet nothing. His wife even denied the claims so having her confront him in the movie is utter false hood.

and no women dapped you....

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I’m saying they don’t want them, not hard to understand. If you’re a black man and you’re not fukking black women you should look internally and figure out why.
You changing your words too much. You said before that they can’t get black women. You are confused.

Black nerds don’t have the privilege to choose who to fukk and who not to fukk. We take what we can get.

So no black nerds are not avoiding black women. Men in general aren’t picky anyway.

Nobody wants to stay single and get teased

Even worse for the younger ones who are virgins and get teased for that and would love to go with a girl to not get teased

That’s reality and not like the rock you live under