LOWKEY The Ava DuverNay disrespect shows a lot of the problems in the bc

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
So you agreed with me, then proceeded to say I was dap baiting. Ok chief. Keep fighting for white people to support black passion projects. It's been working out so well this far.

Meanwhile india, Nigeria, and China are making the movies they wanna see and don't really gaf about what white people think, except for when the Chinese put Matt Damon in that great wall movie to try to break into the American market and it flopped horribly
I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to another poster who used the phrase in another context. You responded because you felt personally attacked, that’s not my fault.

My point wasn’t that the phrase should never be used. My point is that it’s overused and tied to lazy (even if valid) narratives, even yours.

‘White acceptance’ is good business. They have the numbers and the money, whether you choose to go the independent route or not.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Those specific women reject a lot of black men. Especially nerdy brothas.
All black women reject a lot of black men, they can’t accept everybody but where is this proof that those kind of women in particular don’t want black men? Actual proof?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to another poster who used the phrase in another context. You responded because you felt personally attacked, that’s not my fault.

My point wasn’t that the phrase should never be used. My point is that it’s overused and tied to lazy (even if valid) narratives, even yours.

‘White acceptance’ is good business. They have the numbers and the money, whether you choose to go the independent route or not.

But if you chase "White acceptance" dollars then you can't really be mad at the roles white people feel comfortable seeing you in (mammy, slave, comic relief, oversexed women, and sidekicks).

It's like how in black movies and shows, most of the time you see a white man it's as a police officer, crooked police officer, or racist police officer, or cool as white boy that acts black. They slid a white boy in best man holiday but that cat had like 5 min screen time. It probably would have legit turned the target audience off of the movie if they made him one of the boys and he wasn't Gary Owens.

I was surfing the web the other day and I came across a Bollywood movie called Rocky Handsome. Now I remember I used to laugh at Bollywood movies because of the cheap production values and special effects, but this movie was on some John Wick shyt.

Dude would never be an action star in America. At best he would be the sidekick, but they'd probably have him as a henchman of some vaguely brown villain. But among his people he's a star.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Not taking myself or my daughter to see that... hard pass. All I had to see was "oprah winfrey (known for her effeminization, stereotypical promotion or negative portrayals of black men) and reese withersoon" as top billed cast, that was a straight up nope for me. Doesn't matter if a black woman directed it or not; did not look appealing, subject matter looked sketchy, was of no interest or impact to me. A bad movie is just what it is.. a bad movie, if it's disrespect.. I call it how I see it.

don' know where you came from but....glad your here, your becoming one of my favorites

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
She said something out of her mouth you disagree with, fine.

But she also said ‘with her own mouth’ that black males are unfairly mass incarcerated and made a movie called 13th about it. Where’s the threads on the coli giving her credit for doing that?

She also said ‘with her own mouth’ she purposely casted a white man as the father in this movie because she didn’t want to portray black men as deadbeat dads. Where’s the thread and posts giving her credit for acknowledging that?

Or do You brittle-spirit nikkas just look for shyt to be offended by like the tumblr feminists I fukk off POF?

Answer the question. I’ll wait.
Brittle spirit but you're in here :cape:
Lil nikka nobody's afraid of rhe MATRIARCHY, it's an annoying thorn in nikkas side, and it:s gone beyond a millennial image-blog. Nobody cares about you putting your dikk in unwashed shea butter crazy, and that IS NOT an achievement. This is not college. That white man wasn't a dead beat, he was lost...source material was foregone to emphasize emotional content, kid.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
nikka Them rejecting a lot of black men shows that they don’t want black men. :stopitslime:
Women reject most offers by nature. Just because you ain’t eating don’t mean another brother ain’t. You need proof these ‘types’ are rejecting black men wholesale.

Most black feminists are getting dikked down by nikkas, look in the mirror and ask yourself why it’s not you?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Women reject most offers by nature. Just because you ain’t eating don’t mean another brother ain’t. You need proof these ‘types’ are rejecting black men wholesale.

Most black feminists are getting dikked down by nikkas, look in the mirror and ask yourself why it’s not you?
If they reject offers from black men then they are able to get black men therefore proving what I said true. Those women saying that they can’t get black men was what you said and them rejecting a lot of black men shows that they are lying.

I don’t care to know why I’m not getting black women who don’t want black men. I don’t want female c00ns anyway lol.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Ava Duvernay is biracial and Haitian. We don't owe her shyt and she is not one of us.
Bi-racial? Okay, that explains a lot. I didn't know that.

Again, I'm thanking Bast everyday she didn't do Black Panther.

Killmonger would have been bi-racial:mjlol:

With a white father:mjlol:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Brittle spirit but you're in here :cape:
Lil nikka nobody's afraid of rhe MATRIARCHY, it's an annoying thorn in nikkas side, and it:s gone beyond a millennial image-blog. Nobody cares about you putting your dikk in unwashed shea butter crazy, and that IS NOT an achievement. This is not college. That white man wasn't a dead beat, he was lost...source material was foregone to emphasize emotional content, kid.
Matriarchy doesn’t exist where the men aren’t weak..and how strong can you be when you’re offended by a work of art even AFTER the director walked on eggshells not to offend you? Call it caping if you want to. I’m taking the cape off and using it to suffocate your victim complex.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Bi-racial? Okay, that explains a lot. I didn't know that.

Again, I'm thanking Bast everyday she didn't do Black Panther.

Killmonger would have been bi-racial:mjlol:

With a white father:mjlol:
From what I read she descends from Haitian mullato "elite" and took an ancestry test that had her at like 52% African.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I feel bad that the film flop because there's something about her so attractive to me, but it the premise was never gonna draw me in. Nolan or Coogler could have been directing and I still wouldn't pay to see it.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
If they reject offers from black men then they are able to get black men therefore proving what I said true. Those women saying that they can’t get black men was what you said and them rejecting a lot of black men shows that they are lying.

I don’t care to know why I’m not getting black women who don’t want black men. I don’t want female c00ns anyway lol.
Anybody can get a black woman, those nerdy brothas don’t want them. Or that’s the narrative. :mjpls: