Lowkey, the Arkham series didn't live up to it's potential.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:francis: coli revisionist history.

the last game left off on a sour note but shyt still got at least 3 of the 5 top comic book games. :manny:
If where being honest; that's not saying much

I love the series, but, what we talkin' bout..Spiderman games? X-Men games? Superman games :scusthov:?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Still love those games. Only thing that bothered me was that Rocksteady admitted that they specifically designed Gotham City in AK for Batman/Batmobile and were too lazy to figure out how modify it for the rest of the Bat family. I thought it would have been cool DLC to explore Gotham City as Robin or Nightwing. The DLC we did get was those characters already inside a building/space.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only played the last one.I didn't mind the batmobile shooting bits honestly but the batmobile puzzle stuff sucked. The combat isn't the kind of thing I enjoy. I can see why people like it but just not for me.

More importantly I thought the story was by the books Joker vs Batman. Not interesting if you are a Batman fan.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Scarecrow in Arkham Asylum >>> Scarecrow in Arkham Knight

What a letdown that was, and I actually dug his later design.
Those nightmare parts in the OG were my favorite in the whole series. I was blown away at that time because I believe that was 2008.

That was an incredible year in gaming

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Only one you can really knock is AK.
AA was good and AC had the most replay value with the extra characters and challenge maps.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I wasn’t thrilled with the last game, just because the boss fights were garbage. We were all hype when we found out the batmobile was gonna be added then we found out it wasn’t just a feature, it was a main character. That may have been the biggest reason for the bad response to AK. Everyone was so hype for a next gen Arkham game and what we got was somewhat of a letdown.

That being said, if they drop another it’s a first day cop for me.