Lowkey, the Arkham series didn't live up to it's potential.

llt23

All Star
Daps
The games just got progressively worse. Open world of Arkham City was mostly pointless. The city was completely empty aside from some thugs and riddler trophies. 0 missions involved the open world. Just a means to an end to reach the next area. Arkham Knight I couldnt even finish due to the tankmobile.

Asylum is a classic though.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually got the 100% in Arkham Knight but that last Riddler race course was driving me fukking insane. That loop de loop had to be perfect no fukkups no falling in the water...
:mindblown:
I found that last race kinda average ad fas as difficulty :yeshrug:

And i disagree its a dope series just not the goat which is cool with me

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The only letdown was the overuse of the batmobile in the last game and a cop out on Deathstroke. Everything else in the series was fine. Of and the training missions in the last game weren't really up to par with the other versions.

No way do Robin and Nightwing become co-stars. People want to play as Batman and complained enough with Catowoman and her areas were very well done.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Gonna disagree with everyone and say it's one of the best series of the last 10-15 years. Every game built on the next. By Arkham Knight, predator/fist fight missions were at their apex. The Batmobile was a definite letdown, as was not getting a true Deathstroke rematch, but I can forgive that since everything else was so damn perfect.

The ending bruh. THE ENDING.

17 minutes of perfect Batman storytelling. He. Wasn't. Afraid.:gladbron: :whoo::banderas:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ya'll had to have used guides, right?

Even when it was just trophies I got about 80 and had to use guides for the rest.

:dahell:
Of course I used guides :what: but that damned course was fukking hard ASF....:snoop::pacspit: Some of the trophy spots made like 0 sense even when you had the guide available...:mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The only letdown was the overuse of the batmobile in the last game and a cop out on Deathstroke. Everything else in the series was fine. Of and the training missions in the last game weren't really up to par with the other versions.

No way do Robin and Nightwing become co-stars. People want to play as Batman and complained enough with Catowoman and her areas were very well done.

I really liked the cameos with Tim Drake and Richard Greyson tho...:ehh: it's fukked up we never got a damian cameo or something...:blessed: that b*stard demon's head spawn.:pachaha:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i highly disagree with this...you're looking back and saying shyt you wished was in the games, and judging them off that, and not judging them for what they were...those games were fiya, all 3 of them....the only negative about the series was the overuse of the batmobile in knight....the majority of boss battles involved it and that shyt sucked...but outside of that, it had the best batmanning in the series....

also, them not forcing the rest of the bat fam and jl on us was a great thing...people play batman games to play as batman, not non batman people....i think they did a good job mixing the bat fam in, and having jl references, which creates potential for other games with other characters in the same universe, and possibly leading to a jl type grand finale game.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got 100% in the first game, never again

I still can't believe there's 250 in Arkham Knight :dwillhuh:

i got 100% in all the games and i got most of them without guides....reason being i found it fun trying to figure out the shyts for myself.....i used guides to get about 10 trophies per game.....what's funny about that is if i would have been patient, i wouldnt have needed the guides...say that cause in most cases, i would find out that i wasnt able to get the trophies cause i hadnt unlocked an ability/gadget yet you needed to get it....

only thing i disliked about getting them all: there was no trophy for doing so, smh....that wouldve been a great trophy to show off....