Lowkey, the Arkham series didn't live up to it's potential.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
  • Never really took risk
  • Copped out on open world by just making it a sandbox full of punching bags
  • Never really made a great detective experience
  • Every game was a Joker (the most recognized version) game
  • Never took advantage of Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl (they were always auxillary character when they should've been costars) and didn't really include them until Knight
Still a 8/10 series

No bad games

It just got repetitive

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
"HIGH KEY, the Arkham series didn't live up to it's potential."
Corrected for accuracy. Forcing that trash batmobile on us is unforgivable especially when the rest of the series was solid.
The formula was played out, but the story kept things interesting enough to continue without it feeling like a chore.
The Arkham series is remembered favorably overall though. The games after it; Shadow of Mordor, Mad Max, Shadow of War, were directly born from the Arkham series.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The only thing that fukked up the trilogy for me was the fact of we didn't get a final epic fight between deathstroke at the end plus the ending even if you get 100% makes 0 fukking sense... I expected more resolution to Batman being outes on national TV plus little to no cameos from the JLA at all... I'm like :beli:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
"HIGH KEY, the Arkham series didn't live up to it's potential."
Corrected for accuracy. Forcing that trash batmobile on us is unforgivable especially when the rest of the series was solid.
The formula was played out, but the story kept things interesting enough to continue without it feeling like a chore.
The Arkham series is remembered favorably overall though. The games after it; Shadow of Mordor, Mad Max, Shadow of War, were directly born from the Arkham series.
I say lowkey, because, I don't read anyone calling it GOAT or anything.

The highest praise the series gets is; Arkham Asylum is the first great super hero video game which, beside some of the Spiderman games, is true.

I liked the Batmobile, but, they took 2 games too late to include it--therefore not having time to hear feedback. It should've been put in City and Origins

I LOVE those APC missions. They're just too little of it. But, yea :mjlol: the goofy ways they implement it into the story.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I say lowkey, because, I don't read anyone calling it GOAT or anything.

The highest praise the series gets is; Arkham Asylum is the first great super hero video game which, beside some of the Spiderman games, is true.

I liked the Batmobile, but, they took 2 games too late to include it--therefore not having time to hear feedback. It should've been put in City and Origins

I LOVE those APC missions. They're just too little of it. But, yea :mjlol: the goofy ways they implement it into the story.
The batmobile was trash and they relied on it way too much. I would have preferred they didn't include it at all.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The only thing that fukked up the trilogy for me was the fact of we didn't get a final epic fight between deathstroke at the end plus the ending even if you get 100% makes 0 fukking sense... I expected more resolution to Batman being outes on national TV plus little to no cameos from the JLA at all... I'm like :beli:

ANother attempt to amalgamate a bunch of different great storylines into one

Death In The Family
Dark Knight Returns

And it feels like Batman retired for no reason. All those people are not even in a real jail. It's gonna be a real problem. Why destroy EVERYTHING??

If we ever got a linear Arkham Knightfall :fall:

The batmobile was trash and they relied on it way too much. I would have preferred they didn't include it at all.

Yea, it was better a minigame in a different section

Those Riddler fukking puzzles man...:pacspit:

I got 100% in the first game, never again

I still can't believe there's 250 in Arkham Knight :dwillhuh:

Arkham Asylum was still the best in the series, the more linear nature actually works for that series don't @ me

Most people believe that

Every other game was Asylum with some tweaks here and there

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I actually got the 100% in Arkham Knight but that last Riddler race course was driving me fukking insane. That loop de loop had to be perfect no fukkups no falling in the water...
:mindblown:

I got all riddler trophies in all of the games. Knight being the worst offender. Why? Because you had to use the Batmobile.

Ya'll had to have used guides, right?

Even when it was just trophies I got about 80 and had to use guides for the rest.

:dahell: