videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I picked up my copies on ps2.

joe.jpg

I believe my mind set back then was.....
1. Game cube for 1st party
2. PS2 for everything else......(essentially I wanted to stay on one system controller unless necessary I.E. 1st party games)
At the time my dumb ass got caught up in system wars B.S. and refused to buy an xbox because of xbox fans online:martin::snoop::what::rudy:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my favorite systems, a lot of gems that hold up today.

Metroid Prime 1/2
REmake and RE4
Wind Waker
Smash Bros

Those alone are better than most consoles top 6 exclusives

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the Cube was a great machine. It had the GOAT Super Smash bros Melee, not to mention other classics like Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime, Tales of Symphonia, Paper Mario 2, F-Zero GX, Soul Calibur 2, and Viewtiful Joe. Wind Waker was also pretty decent.

Mario Sunshine felt pretty rushed and could have been much better though. It had too few levels, a disappointing final level and boss, blue coin hunting was tedious, and they also gutted Mario's moveset (no long jumps, punches or kicks, and you couldn't even crouch!). Sunshine wasn't horrible, and I respect it for trying something new with the locale and the new characters, but it could have been worked on a bit more.
:dame:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
It was alright. I was playing my PS2 mostly and renting GameCube games. Animal Crossing and Paper Mario though. :banderas:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It had a couple great games but wack overall. Felt like 2-3 worthwhile games would drop a year.

Nostalgia got yall today.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Still waiting on PSO2 to hit the states. Solid title the redefined the team composition of Tank - Healer - Dps, and really for me, the only one that did it so well next to Diablo of course.

Gamecube had its ups and downs, very few "decent" games, but when it came to couch co-op, no one did it better. Smash Bros, Mario Party, and PSO were some heavy hitters.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
RealTalk , I just hooked mine back up the other day.

Only reason I never rebought a gamecube was 'cause the Wii has backward comparability (Provided you bought the configuration that still had that) with the controller ports and everything. Love Nintendo for that shyt since they've done it without fail twice.:salute: