Lowkey: Game Cube was a fun ass system

Daps
wrestlemania_xix_6.jpg

^This shyt here, is a underground hit - I can admit HCTP is the best wrestling game I've played, Mania XIX is the most fun.

I loved this joint. :mjcry:

That shyt was so dumb. :mjlol: you'd have construction workers pulling out ddts on the rock and throwing them to their deaths into the ocean.

Had me hyped as shyt as a kid tho

Malcolm Joseph

Microphone Checka
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That shyt was so dumb. :mjlol: you'd have construction workers pulling out ddts on the rock and throwing them to their deaths into the ocean.

shyt was pure fukkery, getting hit by cars and swinging on chains lmao. WTF engine was that I wonder.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Gamecube had a strong ass lineup

As far as quality games, I'd put it up there about even with the Dreamcast

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Star_Fox_Adventures_GCN_Game_Box.jpg

51XER4QT97L.jpg

250px-SuperMarioStrikers.JPG

Bill_hatch_GC.png

:wow:
Gamecube was better than the 64.

I feel you. Mario and Zelda were definitely better on the 64, but outside of those two series, the GameCube was better overall.

Probably the last great Nintendo console. (IMO the Snes is their GOAT machine.) Sure, the GCN wasn't seeing the PS2, but that was a top 2 console of all time, and the Cube still had a lot of great games. It was underrated.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Can't remember when I got a Gamecube, but I got after a few must have titles launched. Eternal Darkness, Viewtiful Joe and what's not. Paper Mario was just :ohlawd: I remember I used to load that up on the weekends with a bottle of Pusser's Rum and my headphones plugged into a boombox with Pearl Jam's lost dog tapes double disc playing...memories man.:to: Also Killer 7:ufdup: If you were open to new experiences, it delivered with a very nice off kilter story that was stylish and entertaining.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The last great Nintendo console IMO.

- Metroid Prime
- Wind Waker
- Smash Bros Melee
- Resident Evil Remake, Zero and RE4 (the king)
- Mario Sunshine (solid mario game)
- Eternal Darkness

Plus it had actual 3rd party support and modern graphics.
Breh lemme tell u if the fukking NX were to mirror the Gamecube with modernization of course I'd be in bliss. I LOVED the gamecube. The games, the graphics, the controller it was so damn fun.

The only damn system where you could go from playing Smash Bros Melee, to Def Jam Vendetta and Nba Street to NFL 2k and Soul Calibur 2 with link :wow:

I mean how the fukk can someone think the gamecube was wack? The 3rd party titles on it were arguably superior to the PS2 versions :wow:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Always loved my GameCube! All my friends had playstation 2's at the time but we used still play Gamecube most days! Then one day my mothers cousin killed herself and her son was living with us for a bit while everything got sorted but his fakkit father wouldn't step up to the plate and he had to go into foster care so i gave it to him. It was a sad day :to:but i knew he needed it more then me where he was going :sadbron: .