Star_Fox_Adventures_GCN_Game_Box.jpg

51XER4QT97L.jpg

250px-SuperMarioStrikers.JPG

Bill_hatch_GC.png

:wow:
Gamecube was better than the 64.

Im fukking nasty in Mario strikers

Daps
It had a couple great games but wack overall. Felt like 2-3 worthwhile games would drop a year.

Nostalgia got yall today.
Nope still got mine still play mine:umad:

Hands down had the best first party games and decent third party support was only really missing MGS 2 & 3 and the 3 GTA games

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking of copping Killer 7 for GC along with Simpson's Hit and Run :mjgrin::jbhmm:.

Didn't play either during my hay-day :manny:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
played it a lot at a friend's place in germany.
when i went back to namibia i wanted to buy it, but there was no support for it over here in namibia
games and other hardware were hard to come by, so i never copped

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
You crazy. Gamecube controller is the most comfortable controller ever made in history. Why the hell do you think they still selling them over 10 years later?

To play one fukking game, Smash Bros. That's it. Comfortable, my ass. You trying to tell me that C Stick wasn't :trash:. You trying to tell me them triggers wasn't :trash:. You trying to tell me that Z button wasn't :trash:. Like I said, controller was only good for Nintendo Made Games that had simple demands for very little little inputs like Smash Bros.

Imagine having to map CoD or any other modern games controls using that trash controller. How are you going to sprint with no L3 button? Oh and no r3 button?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the only console i had at one point when i was gaming crazy...pikmin, wind waker, crystal chronicles...luigis mansion, custom robo, viewtiful joe, alien hominid....nba streets, nfl streets

if all this shyt gets re-released :whew:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
the only console i had at one point when i was gaming crazy...pikmin, wind waker, crystal chronicles...luigis mansion, custom robo, viewtiful joe, alien hominid....nba streets, nfl streets

if all this shyt gets re-released :whew:
Bruh I forgot all about Crystal Chronicles until you mentioned it. That game was dope. I could never beat it though because I got to a point where I couldn’t beat a level so I just gave up. That thing is still sitting in my game drawer somewhere. I looked it up just now and apparently a remastered version is being released in August. What are the odds?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Bruh I forgot all about Crystal Chronicles until you mentioned it. That game was dope. I could never beat it though because I got to a point where I couldn’t beat a level so I just gave up. That thing is still sitting in my game drawer somewhere. I looked it up just now and apparently a remastered version is being released in August. What are the odds?
yea, for all platforms at that. id love to play it handheld but i need to see it upscaled on ps4