Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw a part of a restream yesterday where he responded to this incident
and said that Twitch TOS prevents him from saying slurs and his real thoughts on black ppl.

It's pretty astonishing that he's allowed on Twitch and people think that he's jus "playing a character."

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea I had his stream on yesterday. Hes legit mentally ill. He was clowning black owned restaurants and reading bad yelp reviews. Then he put on some swim suit fashion show and sat there like a straight incel critiquing. Fell asleep and woke up to him rambling about suing YouTube because of all the clip troll vids and how he’s not gonna play MK or he’s gonna do some cam off/copyright music so nobody can monetize him. This dude is 40 living in a section 8 complex in Lancaster with no girl and no discernible skills. Just a sad miserable existence

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I watch him from time to time on twitch, but this dude is a weird borderline serial killer. 40 and still immature asf, lost his girl because he let her troll the fukk outta him. apparently, he hasn't been the same since because he loved that bytch. talking about he saving up for a crib so that's why he lives the way he does (if that's the case, more power to him i guess)

calling black folks "Rogs" with a chat full of white people echoing the same sentiments really rubs me the wrong way though :dame: i got gifted a sub there, but i will never use actual money to sub or donate to this nikka. he's a legit narcissist with psychopathic tendencies

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I watch him from time to time on twitch, but this dude is a weird borderline serial killer. 40 and still immature asf, lost his girl because he let her troll the fukk outta him. apparently, he hasn't been the same since because he loved that bytch. talking about he saving up for a crib so that's why he lives the way he does (if that's the case, more power to him i guess)

calling black folks "Rogs" with a chat full of white people echoing the same sentiments really rubs me the wrong way though :dame: i got gifted a sub there, but i will never use actual money to sub or donate to this nikka. he's a legit narcissist with psychopathic tendencies

:dame:

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
Dude is a c00n but he’s chilled out a lot in the past year or two. Dude could get baited so easily before but I think he’s finally starting to mature.