LOW RENT RATCHETNESS IN KENYA IS NOW MAINSTREAM

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Brehs,look at this shyt! This bytch called Rachel Shebesh,Nairobi county women's rep gets the idea of invading the Governor's office,ostesnibly to discuss an ongoing worker's strike. Like all ratchets,regardless of class she has no class and imagines she's bulletproof and has the right to invade anyone's office.

I only wish the bytchlaps were heavier but her reaction is priceless! A true ratchet;she doesn't believe she's been checked! Soon,we'll be having those infamous Mickey Dee blowups.

I don't know who she is, but here she is ..
Rachel+Shebesh.jpg

Imagine an American politician slapping someone from the public in full view of cameras...shyt would be 24-7 headline news with updates ...

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the latest-GODDAMMNNN! Yes,we shouldn't judge all by their worst but this is real. The worst of the Kikuyu women are from Nyeri!
"Nyeri - Police in Nyeri have arrested yet another woman for chopping off her husband's manhood.

The couple is said to have engaged into a quarrel on Tuesday morning over missing KES 5 000 cash.

It is alleged that the 27-year-old woman grabbed a kitchen knife and attacked the man, inflicting him with serious injuries on his private parts, hands, shoulders and waist."

http://www.news24.co.ke/MyNews24/Another-Nyeri-woman-chops-husbands-manhood-20150609

Here's a clip of another Nyerian female,our ex 1st lady invading a new station to attack some journos.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told you about Kenyan females! Look at this bedwench f'ery from urban model Corazon Kwamboka,a Kisii,from the West. She cursed her lineage last week with this-Aiyayaya!! Read it yourself. Imo,she's a 7 at best,nothing special,but...

img_4855.jpg

I’ll Be Your Slave For Life, Kenyan Girl Tells Her White Boyfriend And Slave Master, Blasts Black Men | Welcome to praizeblog

At the same time a Kikuyu landlord was fined 2.4mn$ by a San Fran court. Just looking at her you don't need to be a playa to recognise A-T-T-I-T-U-T-U-D-E,unfortunately common with Kikuyu females,regardless of age,class or education. Making it worse is her pathological money hunger,I'm Kikuyu,I know! Any Kenyan can confirm,though-that screwface and square hips are typical!!

annekihagi2.jpg

"Herrera first brought the suit against Kihagi in 2015, noting that she and some family members began assembling their SF real estate portfolio in 2013 after previously buying a number of building in LA and West Hollywood. They ultimately owned over 50 units in San Francisco, spread across the Mission, Castro, and Noe Valley, and Herrera found proof of a pattern of harassment and intimidation with the end goal of removing tenants who were paying low rent. He says that Kihagi and co. spent $24 million on SF real estate and through her tactics were able to add $8.8 million in value to the properties.

The judge found evidence that Kihagi harassed and wrongfully evicted 23 tenants, and illegally harassed 10 other tenants, one of whom is now dead."
Bad Landlord Anne Kihagi Fined $2.4 Million By SF Court

Any brehs from San Fran to give us the real deal?