LOW RENT RATCHETNESS IN KENYA IS NOW MAINSTREAM

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm bout to go back home to Kenya and set these ratchet hoes right. :snoop:

These clips made me wanna book a ticket asap just shyt on these entitled c*nts. Light skin one live in my hood out there... I'm sending these videos to the homies. :damn:

This can't be life breh. :lupe:

My parents generation would have a heart attack. Even the women would be ready to bytch slap these whores.

Must be an old school thing I guess. These new nikkas is soft.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs,look at this shyt! This bytch called Rachel Shebesh,Nairobi county women's rep gets the idea of invading the Governor's office,ostesnibly to discuss an ongoing worker's strike. Like all ratchets,regardless of class she has no class and imagines she's bulletproof and has the right to invade anyone's office.

I only wish the bytchlaps were heavier but her reaction is priceless! A true ratchet;she doesn't believe she's been checked! Soon,we'll be having those infamous Mickey Dee blowups.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you about these hoes,brehs! This is a typical Kikuyu woman. Not hard to ID.

-Loud mouth
-could lose a few kgs
-money minded (at the start she's talmbout",my dad has 20 bn kshs",200 mn+ $)
-outrageous self esteem,ie narcissism;yes,byatch,he's breaking up with you:he doesn't find you that interesting!
Any male Kenyan colier can confirm those tendencies. Wish I was there so I could've given everyone a face transplant byatch slap!

What we face these days!

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Brehs,look at this shyt! This bytch called Rachel Shebesh,Nairobi county women's rep gets the idea of invading the Governor's office,ostesnibly to discuss an ongoing worker's strike. Like all ratchets,regardless of class she has no class and imagines she's bulletproof and has the right to invade anyone's office.

I only wish the bytchlaps were heavier but her reaction is priceless! A true ratchet;she doesn't believe she's been checked! Soon,we'll be having those infamous Mickey Dee blowups.

negged

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
This show is jokes though. It's like blind date or fifth wheel or jerry springer. They bring the weirdest people so everyone can talk about how stupid that was later.

These two video examples everyone trolled these chicks till it became a cyber bullying issues cause guys were cracking on her on twitter on Facebook like everywhere.
So the show goes out of its way to get controversial women to come on.

But on the real though there's good and bad women everywhere. So if you saying go to Africa to get a queen just know some of these hos ain't dumb and they're trying to finesse you

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Ive been to Kenya, had random bytches who barely spoke english asking if I was "a atl dowpe boi"
And that they like atl nikkas, Im like when do atl nikkas come deep enough for these hoes to have choices :laugh:
Might have to take a trip but Atl dudes get chose everywhere we go. Once we say shawty, vaginas moisten.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live here in Kenya. I've seen what I've seen and I know what I know. MyKNOWLEDGE doesn't derive from reality TV or college courses on 3rd world gender studies. In the first video,Rachel Shebesh is a well known Nairobi hoe invading the mayors office,(though she is bipolar) and in the second the fat ratchet is swinging-repeatedly at the dude.
If you don't see that you're a fool/fumangina/Capt saveahoe or a combi of all 3.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it funny when people say they took western traits when women of other nations do this. Yes some there are areas where women cater more to men, but at the end of the day in every country women are looking for a come up on a easy life by getting free shyt or finding a rich man.. It's not them becoming Americanized as people say, it's funny to hear this over and over especially from people who never left America

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Regardless of the culture you are going to have more submissive women and willful women but I'm sure those few example don't represent the bulk of African women.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I live here in Kenya. I've seen what I've seen and I know what I know. MyKNOWLEDGE doesn't derive from reality TV or college courses on 3rd world gender studies. In the first video,Rachel Shebesh is a well known Nairobi hoe invading the mayors office,(though she is bipolar) and in the second the fat ratchet is swinging-repeatedly at the dude.
If you don't see that you're a fool/fumangina/Capt saveahoe or a combi of all 3.
You in Kenya Breh? Nairobi?