Low key, the Pokémon world violent as fukk

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
A lot of the entries for the ghost and dark pokemon are super fukked up:patrice:

93-Haunter.png

Haunter: Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes. (Silver)
It hides in the dark, planning to take the life of the next living thing that wanders close by. (Crystal):huhldup:

332Cacturne.png

Cacturne: If a traveler is going through a desert in the thick of night, Cacturne will follow in a ragtag group. The Pokémon are biding their time, waiting for the traveler to tire and become incapable of moving.

I live in Arizona they need to fukking chill with these cactus monsters creeping on nikkas:mjtf:

250px-354Banette.png

Banette: An abandoned plush doll became this Pokémon. They are said to live in garbage dumps and wander about in search of the children that threw them away. (Emerald):kattdahell:

250px-708Phantump.png

Phantump: According to old tales, these Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest. (Y):silvawhoa:

1200px-562Yamask.png

Yamask: Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry. (Black) :gucci:

If you notice in the games there’s no human graveyards, just pokemon ones. Based off some of these Pokédex entries and some other ones, humans either die to become ghost pokemon or become spirit-food for another ghost pokemon:lupe::damn:

fukked up thing about Yamask is that it’s found in a desert area where there’s a building that looks
like two towers... in a game based on New York...

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Their WHOLE ECONOMY is based on making exotic animals fight for sport, or enslaving them to do free hard labor!!! Ash dont even give his Pokemon names!!!! Just call em by their species name on some "look at my African American over there" Trump type shyt!!!!

Jesus Christ. Save your people.

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

OnlyFrans

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Republicans dont wanna infringe on the 2nd poke-amendment, but I dont think citizens should have access to legendaries and super legendaries. What if some deranged Lavender town scumbag walks in a poke center with Dragonite!?!?!?
All the police got are Growlithes tho. How they gonna enforce that shyt?

Officer Jenny: Growlithe, we got a report they got legendaries, lets take em down.
giphy.gif

Ash: its the police! Okay, yall handle em
giphy.gif

Officer Jenny: found you!Hand over the Pokémon, you under arrest!
giphy.gif

Ash: i aint doin another bid, Light her up boys
tumblr_nqv3oqyjeR1r8sc3ro1_500.gif

Ash: good work yall, now help me move this body
d431og4-23c4fdf2-4ef6-44a7-9f15-d68d5ad9c9c0.jpg

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
All the police got are Growlithes tho. How they gonna enforce that shyt?

Officer Jenny: Growlithe, we got a report they got legendaries, lets take em down.
giphy.gif

Ash: its the police! Okay, yall handle em
giphy.gif

Officer Jenny: found you!Hand over the Pokémon, you under arrest!
giphy.gif

Ash: i aint doin another bid, Light her up boys
tumblr_nqv3oqyjeR1r8sc3ro1_500.gif

Ash: good work yall, now help me move this body
d431og4-23c4fdf2-4ef6-44a7-9f15-d68d5ad9c9c0.jpg
the police force has made some upgrades in recent years
MQCXkb0.png

686.gif
1474043441-poke5.gif

not exactly easy work