zQTngMt.png
Without question.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Everything was popping back in the day... I saw everything, I didn't get into DBZ until toonami...

I think my favorite episode was thundercats when Jaga fought his arch enemy grune and Lion-o had to beg Jaga to take his sword cause he lost his own. and Lion-O practically ordered jaga to take it and threw it at him... :mjcry:

There was an episode of GI joe I don't know if anyone remembers but the baroness and Flynt fell in love and shyt, but in the end they went their own separate ways even though she wanted to be with Flint... :mjcry:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I'm and Transformers fanatic. Got toys and toys and DVDs and games and tats devoted to Transformers. It will always be the GOAT cartoon show of all. Period.

With that said: I only got into GI Joe when I noticed they were produced by the same company that made transformers (sunbow) and they shared voice actors and back ground music. Then I grew to like GI Joe. They had a good mix of military and sci fi concepts that made their characters shine. Then they combined both GI Joe and Transformers into one universe twice: cobra commander appeared in episode of the transformers and a human character Marissa Fairborn is the daughter of Flint and Lady Jaye, she appears in the 3rd season working with the Autobots.

Thundercats I got into when they came on toonami and that's a great show. Great great show. In ways better than GI Joe in terms of acting, storylines, battles and overall production.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Megatron sonning Starscream daily>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GI Joe's existence

This I command :troll:

how?

when, the benson like tension of destro.
versus cobra commander started all this shyt.
as far as our gen and seeing a modern cartoon that was actually the best one in syndication ever.
plus lotor versus zarconn has never been matched..
nor kyron versus bretai.

Stop.

starscream was just sniveling bytchmade delussionally funny.
yet he was never smedley level of being effective.
of really getting under the main boss's skin. Yet so loved by the boss. smedley, actually survived without a definitive cartoon death. via the hands of the main boss, whiplash.

Plus, starscream.
, good ol ss, was so so bytch like and ss was so trife. The main boss whacked good ole ss. as soon as possible. So, he never got the boss to care.
outside of his rank as a soldier.
even under shock or brainwash, assimilation.

not to mention, good ol ss. His ol goof ass only came back as a ghost originally.
alternatively,...
when kyron performed a complete ghetto mutiny.
where he ravaged all of earth.
whenever he liked.
just like megatron on earth, but better.
much much better.
not to mention cobra commander. Voiced by the same guy.
against serpentor, and as a narcissistic ploy from mind bender and the dopest, villain to never have his own shyt. That nikka destro. Were So tired of cc, that both the contempt for cobra commander, cc. Had to have fueled the coup from serpentor. Past just the idea of him being the combined clone of the so called greatest villainous leaders ever.

art barr

starscream got the worst justified death in domestic cartoon history and rightly so.

azriel and of course toadie.
were made of better stuff at the end of the day as your loyal sidekick. If we had to combine all the toons and their tones to some ideal.
yet star scream was loved because at the end of the day. The most sniveling character. was trying to stand up for himself.
against the biggest bully ever created for domestic television in megatron in some way. Even if it was bytchlike.
so at the end of the day, good ole SS. Had a great place he snuck and carved out for himself in our hearts as kids.
plus ss was so villainous. He made you aware people could be like that. As a person like that being alive and unaware to kids is a danger. So the biggest reward of watching starscream and becoming expertly familiar with him as a villain.
was because of this backstabbing cunning parameter of his character.

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
how?

when, the benson like tension of destro.
versus cobra commander started all this shyt.
as far as our gen and seeing a modern cartoon that was actually the best one in syndication ever.
plus lotor versus zarconn has never been matched..
nor kyron versus bretai.

Stop.

starscream was just sniveling bytchmade delussionally funny.
yet he was never smedley level of being effective.
of really getting under the main boss's skin. Yet so loved by the boss. smedley, actually survived without a definitive cartoon death. via the hands of the main boss, whiplash.

Plus, starscream.
, good ol ss, was so so bytch like and ss was so trife. The main boss whacked good ole ss. as soon as possible. So, he never got the boss to care.
outside of his rank as a soldier.
even under shock or brainwash, assimilation.

not to mention, good ol ss. His ol goof ass only came back as a ghost originally.
alternatively,...
when kyron performed a complete ghetto mutiny.
where he ravaged all of earth.
whenever he liked.
just like megatron on earth, but better.
much much better.
not to mention cobra commander. Voiced by the same guy.
against serpentor, and as a narcissistic ploy from mind bender and the dopest, villain to never have his own shyt. That nikka destro. Were So tired of cc, that both the contempt for cobra commander, cc. Had to have fueled the coup from serpentor. Past just the idea of him being the combined clone of the so called greatest villainous leaders ever.

art barr

starscream got the worst justified death in domestic cartoon history and rightly so.

azriel and of course toadie.
were made of better stuff at the end of the day as your loyal sidekick. If we had to combine all the toons and their tones to some ideal.
yet star scream was loved because at the end of the day. The most sniveling character. was trying to stand up for himself.
against the biggest bully ever created for domestic television in megatron in some way. Even if it was bytchlike.
so at the end if the day, good ole SS. Had a great place he snuck and carved out for himself in our hearts as kids.
plus ss was so villainous. He made you aware people could be like that. As a person like that being alive and unaware to kids is a danger. So the biggest reward of watching starscream and becoming expertly familiar with him as a villain.
was because of this backstabbing cunning parameter of his character.
Transformers >>>>> GI Joe I’m not about to read that essay because we have differing opinions :russ: Transformers was my favorite show coming up GI Joe was just something I watched because it was on. Outside of the movie I wasn’t a big fan, I liked it but not much.