Votes: 7 6.8%

• Total voters

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Let me say this as well. Dragon Ball is nothing more than a cult classic cartoon. A popular cult classic cartoon, but still cult classic.

Unless you had kids waking up at 8am on a Saturday or have kids rushing home after school, you can't be the GOAT.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me say this as well. Dragon Ball is nothing more than a cult classic cartoon. A popular cult classic cartoon, but still cult classic.

Unless you had kids waking up at 8am on a Saturday or have kids rushing home after school, you can't be the GOAT.

How in the fukk is Dragon ball a "cult classic"?

Dragon ball is bigger than Ninja Turtles, Transformers, AND GI Joe. By the time Dragonball made it to the U.S. it had been a huge hit internationally for over a decade.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dragon Ball Z? :birdman:

I thought GI Joe had the better cartoon series. That shyt was great even in the later seasons. The Transformers movie cant be f*cked with tho. :wow: I saw that shyt in the theater and the kids went from :to: to :whoo: to :gladbron:

We were giving each other high fives and daps on the way out of the theater.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Dragon ball Z's been out since the 80s..you nikkas is late:umad:

gI joe is the goat American cartoon..my favorite episode is when ship wreck was having those crazy hallucinations..and the movie kinda scared me and was creepy when I was a kid..

But I don't know if it could fukk with loony toons

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
og gi joe cartoons was:ahh:

storm shadow and snake eyes:ooh::whew:

but tmnt......... too fukking good:ohlawd:

when the turtles meet the ninja tribunal and get powers:ohhh::banderas:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is tough, G.I. Joe, Transformers and Ninja Turtles was the epitome for 80's cartoons. G.I. Joe was US Propaganda but I loved how the show always ended with a message.

"KNOWING HIS HALF THE BATTLE"

Anyways I'm torn, I love all 3 equally. Had toys and videos, cartoons and comics from all three. But If I had to choose, I gotta go with "G.I. Joe" cause of the variety of characters and designs. They were also the most flexable toys in the 80's. You could twist, turn, break, just about do anything with G.I. Joe action figures. Transfomers toys weren't as fun cause it always took forever to "Tranform" them. Turtles toys weren't as flexible as G.I. Joe. Also "G.I. Joe: The Movie" is Classic. Last but not least. Mikey, Ralph, Leo and Don. I love you guys for life. But I think Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow would give the turles that work:

1896915-snakeeyes_storm_shadow_by_ratkins_d31j2rc.jpg