Votes: 3 2.9%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 7 6.8%

• Total voters

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Growing up it was the turtles. Period, point blank. Our parents taught us fukk dying in these wars that weren't for our people anyway. Thundercats & Transformers came next, throw He-Man out there.

Most people didn't give a fukk about G.I. Joe outside the ninjas & Black dude, I think his name is Roadblock. Storm Shadow. Snake Eyes. The Gray demolition dude.

We fukked with Megatron. Raphael. Panthro.

Turtles became trash after like season 2. It was really ridiculous. Thundercats was OK, but the toys were trash. He-Man - I was a huge He-Man fan until Turtles came out, but I stayed with GI Joe.

The problem with Transformers was that no one liked many of them. Really who was a fan of Bumblebee? No one liked him until he became Goldbug. The only ones with fans Optimus, Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream, Grimlock, and Devastator (in order).

GI Joe had them beat in numbers period. Duke, Flint, Snake Eyes, Scarlet, Lady Jaye, Roadblock, Spirit, Beachhead, Shipwreck, Sgt Slaughter & then every member of Cobra outside of the BATs. And it the toys, it was GI Joe by a mile.

The appeal of Transformers will always be giant robots fighting, which kids will love, but the cartoon wasn't as good as GI Joe, especially the multiparters.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Turtles became trash after like season 2. It was really ridiculous. Thundercats was OK, but the toys were trash. He-Man - I was a huge He-Man fan until Turtles came out, but I stayed with GI Joe.

The problem with Transformers was that no one liked many of them. Really who was a fan of Bumblebee? No one liked him until he became Goldbug. The only ones with fans Optimus, Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream, Grimlock, and Devastator (in order).

GI Joe had them beat in numbers period. Duke, Flint, Snake Eyes, Scarlet, Lady Jaye, Roadblock, Spirit, Beachhead, Shipwreck, Sgt Slaughter & then every member of Cobra outside of the BATs. And it the toys, it was GI Joe by a mile.

The appeal of Transformers will always be giant robots fighting, which kids will love, but the cartoon wasn't as good as GI Joe, especially the multiparters.
Again can't totally disagree. Shipwreck was the sailor dude with the hat, not Beachhead right? I'm with you on Transformers, nobody understood what Megatron was doing as little kids.

The ones you just named we're better than anything G.I. Joe ever did. Throw in Unicron. Galvatron. Soundwave classic cassette tapes were better.

They both had good movies. Serpentor did his thing.

Edit: Rodimus Prime. Six Shot. The big ass trailer dude. Predaking?

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yea the cartoon no one ever got hit except the B.A.T.S and regular Cobra soldiers

Y'all nikkaz belly ached for more violence and cried like babies.
When they gave it to ys.
Stop.

Gi joe and transformers got ruined because nikkaz asked for that.

Just like the air jordan logo over nike air on the heel.

Stop.

Asked for that.

The problem with kids nowadays was the communciation act and baby boomer greed.
Ruined the only time kids were cared for in this country.

If times were as good as before 86.

Things would be alright.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They gave him a pretty legit southern accent too

Beachhead may have been black in the cartoon.

Gi joe had the best black characters ever in anything as well.

Stalker and roadblock and possibly beach head.

Even the hoop

Art Barr

I downloaded all the episodes of GI Joe and Voltron to my Plex server. I need to make the time to go thru them all.

I have them running on loop all day.

Voltron
Robotech
Gi joe tha movie
Transformers the movie
Macross plus
Ninja scroll
Then
Shogun assassin part one through five.

Art Barr

All this shyt is a joke to voltron robotech and gi joe.

Nuffin will ever come on as good period.

Art Barr

parallax

Superstar
Daps
which version of macross plus is in your run, the oav or movie versions, and the subs or dub with bryan cranston as isamu dyson?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Beachhead may have been black in the cartoon.

Gi joe had the best black characters ever in anything as well.

Stalker and roadblock and possibly beach head.

Even the hoop

Art Barr

I have them running on loop all day.

Voltron
Robotech
Gi joe tha movie
Transformers the movie
Macross plus
Ninja scroll
Then
Shogun assassin part one through five.

Art Barr

All this shyt is a joke to voltron robotech and gi joe.

Nuffin will ever come on as good period.

Art Barr
I just started watching the Voltron Vehicle Force series. I have watched the Robot series multiple times but never really watched every episode of the Vehicle Force. I also need to do a rewatch of Silverhawks and Tranzor Z. Have not seen them since I was a kid

Edit: I have to admit. I never got into Robotech as a kid. I knew it was piff but never actually gave it a shot. I have to do that.