Supporter
Daps
:shaq:

Taylor in the bikini

iu

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
EP:6 I’m going to go against the grain on this. I understand what JP is saying to an extent. Makeup can throw things off. The makeup face presents a different person at times.

After the reveal though, you should be able to get passed it and eventually express your take on it. It is tough because you don’t know how often your partner would put the full face on.

Beyond that, Dude just doesn’t talk. He’s not for her. Some women can deal with the silent type but it’s 2023, very few if any women want to be with a brick wall. Especially Western women.

JP needs a third world woman. You bring the money in, put babies in me, I maintain the house and spend the money. He needs to go on OK Cupid Ukraine or Russia.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EP:6 I’m going to go against the grain on this. I understand what JP is saying to an extent. Makeup can throw things off. The makeup face presents a different person at times.

After the reveal though, you should be able to get passed it and eventually express your take on it. It is tough because you don’t know how often your partner would put the full face on.

Beyond that, Dude just doesn’t talk. He’s not for her. Some women can deal with the silent type but it’s 2023, very few if any women want to be with a brick wall. Especially Western women.

JP needs a third world woman. You bring the money in, put babies in me, I maintain the house and spend the money. He needs to go on OK Cupid Ukraine or Russia.

JP is a lame and I hate the whole painted face thing. Hate it. But understand that it happens for certain occasions. It’s easy to tell a broad to chill on something, just not like that. It’s an art. Do it all the time. But to call her fake cuz she’s wearing makeup? Weak. Dude must deal with some real muskrats or isn’t all that experienced. A broad dress up for you and you shyt on her? Not gonna go over well.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
It’s wild how women react to men’s bachelor pads. Who has time for furniture? How has time to wash dishes? Pictures on the wall? My apartments have always been a spot to sleep at.

I 100% believe Izzy doesn’t know whose trinkets those were but I throw all that stuff away after a day or two. Unless it looks expensive.

Bachelor life is work, sleep, kickin it outside the apartment, and knocking down randoms.

Izzy is getting grilled by the family haha.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s wild how women react to men’s bachelor pads. Who has time for furniture? How has time to wash dishes? Pictures on the wall? My apartments have always been a spot to sleep at.

I 100% believe Izzy doesn’t know whose trinkets those were but I throw all that stuff away after a day or two. Unless it looks expensive.

Bachelor life is work, sleep, kickin it outside the apartment, and knocking down randoms.

Izzy is getting grilled by the family haha.

Izzy keeps that shyt as a badge of honour and shyt to show his friends. He's basically 30. He needs to grow up.

A lot of dudes have very sparse spaces but at that age my crib was nice. I had pictures, actual dishes and glasses. Had wine glasses too since broads love wine. My sink was empty and my sheets were clean. Always did a load if a broad was coming over. Decor was on point and these broads always walked in impressed and wouldn't leave. That bachelor life was fun though.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

If y'all niccas think makeup was the real/only reason this likely Trump/Jan.6 capitol stormer wasn't interested in t*ts McGee, I got a bridge to sell y'all.

That man was not attracted to her, which is crazy cuz he looks nuts himself, and he had to find a way to put it that would only make him slightly look like an a$$hole.

And he just a lame. Don't know why the fukk some of these people come on here. Somebody needs to start a show called Therapy is Blind

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If y'all niccas think makeup was the real/only reason this likely Trump/Jan.6 capitol stormer wasn't interested in t*ts McGee, I got a bridge to sell y'all.

That man was not attracted to her, which is crazy cuz he looks nuts himself, and he had to find a way to put it that would only make him slightly look like an a$$hole.

And he just a lame. Don't know why the fukk some of these people come on here. Somebody needs to start a show called Therapy is Blind

Clearly he wasn't attracted to her, but he's still a lame. People go onto these shows and never think of the chance that they may not be physically attracted to someone. Why the fukk do you even go on the show then? I wouldn't go on that show for that very reason.