Love Is Blind Netflix

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ep5. Aaliyah is a little girl. Set boundaries and tell Lydia know don’t bring my dude up.

To run away because of words, emotional immature.

She can’t deal with conflict and instead of resolving it, she runs. She on that flight mode instead of fight mode.

That block unblock ish corny as well

Sometimes can't fathom these people are in their late 20s and 30s

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The producers are messy af this season. It was cool at first but now I’m like :comeon:

Tf was the point of making Lydia (and in the future Milton) talk to Uche? Clearly neither of them want to chat with him. Plus the editing was all over the place for those scenes.

Also, there’s been way too much crying this season.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Aaliyah is cute but she got the worst personality type for someone like Uche. Breh is a robot and she’s emotional and flighty. He did her a favor by turning down a future relationship

Plus he might be a lil :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The producers are messy af this season. It was cool at first but now I’m like :comeon:

Tf was the point of making Lydia (and in the future Milton) talk to Uche? Clearly neither of them want to chat with him. Plus the editing was all over the place for those scenes.

Also, there’s been way too much crying this season.

they are running out of stuff, same with uche meeting aaliyah only to toss her in the bushes

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
lol only two couples left and both hanging on by a thread

we all went to france for the holidays, where have you been izzy :mjgrin:

yeah if the hvac go thats 20,000 and if you don't have it that means I gotta cover it :mjgrin:
She mentioned 2 hvacs for 20k each. You see his soul drop immediately after that.

How they not have these conversations in the pods, its 2023:russ: brehlito want a white family so bad. Poppa cac basically told him to run, my daughter wants a new daddy.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn’t believe that neither. Who I’m I to believe you are a different person. If you are different now, go ahead and tell dude as soon as we get out the pods.
:ufdup:
No personal accountability at all. So he’s not smashing right so you get side D and think it’s cool not to tell me? How old are you? Then stayed another 6 months.
:what:
I’m supposed to accept that you aren’t wrong and the fact that you never disclosed to your ex? I would have sent her back to the streets. Or the pods.
:russ:

That's how women function. It's OK to cheat when...... That would have turned me right off.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MAN WTF. I’m on episode 2.

Why were they gaslighting (I hate that term but it’s applicable here) the breh for not accepting cheating ? Dude had to apologize and everything
:wtf:

nigga if you don’t like a guh with a cheating past then stand in it. it’s nothing wrong with having standards.

Like Breezy said; “if you fuck them niggas and cheat on that nigga, then what you gon do to me?”

EDIT: these guhs are learning that the past matters. Lawyer chick lost Izzy because she was going on about how the love of her life was a drug addict and she married someone who was a rebound that she didn’t love.

And then she was tryna go back to the dude she turned down only to get turned down. She hasn't learned shyt. Nope, no patience for that. I'm big on the past myself. Any cheating is ruled out...any abhorent behaviour, is an auto No. I can deal with anything. We all make mistakes, but certain shyt I draw the line. I'm a man and I've never cheated even when put in really bad circumstances, why would I go and accept a broad who has cheated in the past?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ep5. Aaliyah is a little girl. Set boundaries and tell Lydia know don’t bring my dude up.

To run away because of words, emotional immature.

She can’t deal with conflict and instead of resolving it, she runs. She on that flight mode instead of fight mode.

Nah she was right to run. Lydia & that nicca Uche both got some mf issues and don't need to be anywhere near a relationship for the time being.

Her mistake was not standing on it and coming back like a sad puppy actin' like she ain't go no mf options.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Nah she was right to run. Lydia & that nicca Uche both got some mf issues and don't need to be anywhere near a relationship for the time being.

Her mistake was not standing on it and coming back like a sad puppy actin' like she ain't go no mf options.
I get it. I guess for me, she should stated to Lydia don’t talk to Uche about me and verify with Uche that they are done.

She got ran off by the nonsense Lydia was spewing. And was mad he knocked her off recently as if there was some type of connection.

Can you consider it a red flag? Sure, but if she understood men, we knock off crazy ever so often if the box is fire.

I guess he should have stayed away from Lydia if he didn’t want a relationship. How many of us men of culture are that strong to stay away from the crazy box knowing that it’s poison?
:francis: :russ:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I get it. I guess for me, she should stated to Lydia don’t talk to Uche about me and verify with Uche that they are done.

She got ran off by the nonsense Lydia was spewing. And was mad he knocked her off recently as if there was some type of connection.

Can you consider it a red flag? Sure, but if she understood men, we knock off crazy ever so often if the box is fire.

I guess he should have stayed away from Lydia if he didn’t want a relationship. How many of us men of culture are that strong to stay away from the crazy box knowing that it’s poison?
:francis: :russ:

She definitely should've checked homegirl playing in her face like that about what car he drove, what his dog like, his favorite color---only thing that was next was to tell her to ask Uche how her p*ssy taste smh.

But I've seen the Uche types. Nicca an emotionless know it all who looking for the perfect "AI" girlfriend in real life. If it wasn't the cheating it would be something else. Mf would be talking about "instead of an ICU nurse, why didn't you become a doctor Aaliyah?"

Just cuz you right about certain shyt don't mean you can go about it ole any kind of way or you should the play the I told you so card or act like you got moral superiority cuz unless you like @JLova (and myself) & never cheated while in a relationship, u cant be standing on that shyt. If Lydia even remotely telling the truth, then he in the same mf box...

Lydia def got that 🔥 tho. That's why Milton sticking around for that ride he about to go on lol.