Love Is Blind Netflix

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
MAN WTF. I’m on episode 2.

Why were they gaslighting (I hate that term but it’s applicable here) the breh for not accepting cheating ? Dude had to apologize and everything
:wtf:

nigga if you don’t like a guh with a cheating past then stand in it. it’s nothing wrong with having standards.

Like Breezy said; “if you fuck them niggas and cheat on that nigga, then what you gon do to me?”

EDIT: these guhs are learning that the past matters. Lawyer chick lost Izzy because she was going on about how the love of her life was a drug addict and she married someone who was a rebound that she didn’t love.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I'd rank the seasons:

3 - Perfect storm of fukkery. Two perfect male and female villains in Bartisse and Zanab, Colleen & Matt had you :lupe: at every scene scared he was bout to Chris Benoit her. Toxic as fukk. Lots post-show fukkery too :wow:
1 - The OG. We got a perfect couple and messy ass jessica :pachaha:
4 - Not as much craziness but the most likeable cast by far
2 - Kinda boring, the post-show stuff was way more interesting

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I'd rank the seasons:

3 - Perfect storm of fukkery. Two perfect male and female villains in Bartisse and Zanab, Colleen & Matt had you :lupe: at every scene scared he was bout to Chris Benoit her. Toxic as fukk. Lots post-show fukkery too :wow:
1 - The OG. We got a perfect couple and messy ass jessica :pachaha:
4 - Not as much craziness but the most likeable cast by far
2 - Kinda boring, the post-show stuff was way more interesting
yeah season 3 is what got me on board when I watched it last year because of a girl I was seeing.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought Stacy was fine but seeing her without makeup and then the complete lack of ass on the beach and I got to backtrack on that. Plus I think her fun personality would get old as hell after a while. Especially with that horrible laugh.

Only on episode 6 but this Taylor/JP lack of chemistry is hilarious. No read on Lydia and her dude yet as she seems flighty as hell and he seems so happy to have a girl that he'll be cool with her wilding out.

Also didn't realize there were only three couples that said yes.

This JP/Taylor shyt is crazy. They are such opposites.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Uche is jealous of Lydia and Milton and is trynna gaslight her into sabotaging her shyt so they can end up together again.

Uche might be a lil crazy :francis:
huh? he's not the one that took a pic of her driveway, she did. she is bat shyt crazy and is a stalker, just like my ex. she went through his email, probably saw the show emails, and joined in herself. uche never mentioned her in super details to milton, it was lydia telling everybody about what he drives and what his favorite color is, ol girl was even looking at her like :wtf:
Uche even had receipts of her spying on his friends stories. wtf. and you're calling Uche the crazy one? :wtf:

Uche should be trying to warn milton to run for the hills. she's on the show just for Uche. She's stalking like crazy.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
another thing I noticed. in ep 4. when he said "My name is Uche" all she did was say "fukk" and proceeded to say his full name and job description :wtf:

even if I recongise someone's voice, I'll at least ask one more question to confirm, like hmmm "what city/area you from" or something. You just dont blurt out the man's entire resume like that, its almost like she knew he was going to be there.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
MAN WTF. I’m on episode 2.

Why were they gaslighting (I hate that term but it’s applicable here) the breh for not accepting cheating ? Dude had to apologize and everything
:wtf:

nigga if you don’t like a guh with a cheating past then stand in it. it’s nothing wrong with having standards.

Like Breezy said; “if you fuck them niggas and cheat on that nigga, then what you gon do to me?”

EDIT: these guhs are learning that the past matters. Lawyer chick lost Izzy because she was going on about how the love of her life was a drug addict and she married someone who was a rebound that she didn’t love.
I couldn’t believe that neither. Who I’m I to believe you are a different person. If you are different now, go ahead and tell dude as soon as we get out the pods.
:ufdup:
No personal accountability at all. So he’s not smashing right so you get side D and think it’s cool not to tell me? How old are you? Then stayed another 6 months.
:what:
I’m supposed to accept that you aren’t wrong and the fact that you never disclosed to your ex? I would have sent her back to the streets. Or the pods.
:russ:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
ep7 is wild. Aaliyah said "she (lydia) told a couple of girls on the first day that she might know someone here" :wtf: stalker stalker.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Ep5. Aaliyah is a little girl. Set boundaries and tell Lydia know don’t bring my dude up.

To run away because of words, emotional immature.

She can’t deal with conflict and instead of resolving it, she runs. She on that flight mode instead of fight mode.