Love Is Blind Netflix

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I would feel so small around Stacey's family. The materialism :picard:

They had to get a crew member to fill in for the other guys during the reunion party. This season may have been a lowkey disaster :francis:

lol only two couples left and both hanging on by a thread

we all went to france for the holidays, where have you been izzy :mjgrin:

yeah if the hvac go thats 20,000 and if you don't have it that means I gotta cover it :mjgrin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Uche is jealous of Lydia and Milton and is trynna gaslight her into sabotaging her shyt so they can end up together again.

Uche might be a lil crazy :francis:

i mean he just smashed a few months ago. I've already been there in life in my younger days when women say they hate a guy and the guy does all this deep down they want him

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
i mean he just smashed a few months ago. I've already been there in life in my younger days when women say they hate a guy and the guy does all this deep down they want him
It's supposed to be the woman doing all that bad mouthing not the guy. He's in there trying to do what Lydia did to Aaliyah out of spite and instead looking all goofy and salty. He could have just came in there and had a pick of the other girls who came alone.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Uche definitely feeling himself too much. Him and Izzy both going at those woman like that was lame
I thought it was justified in all three cases.

-Johnie got caught being deceiving and telling both dudes what they wanted to hear while contradicting herself.

-Aaliyah was making all kinds of excuses about cheating that I've seen women make. Instead of saying they fukked it up it turned into "well he wasn't doing such and such". I've kicked women to the curb for the same reason. That's a selfish mindset that makes me think they'd do it again.

-Uche came with receipts against Lydia and instead of discussing it she threw tantrums and cussed him out.

It's like men aren't allowed to confront women on their lack of accountability without being labeled as foul. I don't even like either of those dudes and think they are walking red flags but I see know probably with turning the mirror on women if they have a problem with something they've done.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I thought it was justified in all three cases.

-Johnie got caught being deceiving and telling both dudes what they wanted to hear while contradicting herself.

-Aaliyah was making all kinds of excuses about cheating that I've seen women make. Instead of saying they fukked it up it turned into "well he wasn't doing such and such". I've kicked women to the curb for the same reason. That's a selfish mindset that makes me think they'd do it again.

-Uche came with receipts against Lydia and instead of discussing it she threw tantrums and cussed him out.

It's like men aren't allowed to confront women on their lack of accountability without being labeled as foul. I don't even like either of those dudes and think they are walking red flags but I see know probably with turning the mirror on women if they have a problem with something they've done.
Aaliyah and Johnie were rejected by these two dudes. U he broke up with Lydia. Don’t understand why they would care enough to try and expose them. The Uche lydia situation is just all together suspect. And Lydia and Johnie are in relationships with other men. Confronting them that way is just lame and unnecessary.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Aaliyah and Johnie were rejected by these two dudes. U he broke up with Lydia. Don’t understand why they would care enough to try and expose them. The Uche lydia situation is just all together suspect. And Lydia and Johnie are in relationships with other men. Confronting them that way is just lame and unnecessary.
He hadn't broken up with Aaliyah yet. He's telling her he had major problems with what she was saying about cheating. He was still considering marrying her. How else is he supposed to get over the issue without calling out what he had a problem with and asking more questions?

With Lydia he had been pretty respectful towards her until Lydia got in his girl's ear and fukked up their situation. At that point I totally understand wanting to confront her because now she's interfering in my current affairs.

With the Johnie/Izzy situation he could've let that go for sure and probably went too hard on her.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Yeah I was over there earlier and saw a thread on Johnie all saying she's misunderstood and that she didn't like to Chris and Izzy and not sure why he'd come at her in such a harsh matter lol.
They're starting to ignore Lydia's actions b/c Uche is condescending and has an air of "holier than thou" about him. Which he does:russ: but it doesn't mean ignore everything about Lydia. They did it a couple seasons ago with Zainab and Cole. Yeah he had his problems but what she was doing was infinitely worse. The sub is full of women so it's expected :manny:

Last edited: