Love Is Blind Netflix

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I feel like she has ulterior motives.
ofcourse she does. Once she sees what Milton looks like, shes gonna hit the :francis: and start treating him like how that strong jaw broad from last season was treating the suspected gay breh. This is all to make Uche jealous.

....or she will endure it all and say "yes" at the alter so she can get her citizenship acquisition rolling :mjpls:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lydia's ass on the couch when she was consoling the sista. Gotdamn.....those cheeks were hanging over the sofa.

giphy.gif

That broad is evil, though.
She reminds me of an ex of mine only my ex had bigger titties and a smaller ass. Just as crazy. I probably would've wifed her up if I hadn't seen the foul shyt she had done to dudes. Plus I had smashed her cousin and made out with her sister at different points and she saw all the dirt I was doing at the time too. She 41 and looking better than ever now suprisingly.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
ofcourse she does. Once she sees what Milton looks like, shes gonna hit the :francis: and start treating him like how that strong jaw broad from last season was treating the suspected gay breh. This is all to make Uche jealous.

....or she will endure it all and say "yes" at the alter so she can get her citizenship acquisition rolling :mjpls:
She’s Puerto Rican my guy, she doesn’t need any help getting citizenship. Son is mad ignorant :deadrose: