Love Is Blind Netflix

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
She’s Puerto Rican my guy, she doesn’t need any help getting citizenship. Son is mad ignorant :deadrose:
:pachaha: my bad, my bad. I didnt know
full

• Haha
Reactions: No1

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It amazes me that people come on this show year after year and make themselves the villain.

Lydia is going to be this season's villain. How could she not see the fallout of buddying up to the girl who likes her ex?

Truly, I blame the producers. I know they probably told Lydia and Uche not to say anything. Uche's shyt is getting ruined all because his ex came on the show. That's really it. If Lydia acts normal Aaliyah stays on and he proposes to her. She left because Lydia was doing the most. :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Truly, I blame the producers. I know they probably told Lydia and Uche not to say anything.

That's exactly what happened lol. They dropped an article saying they approached em when they found out, was gonna send em both home, but let em stay under the condition that they couldn't say anything until their say so basically.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It amazes me that people come on this show year after year and make themselves the villain.

Lydia is going to be this season's villain. How could she not see the fallout of buddying up to the girl who likes her ex?

Truly, I blame the producers. I know they probably told Lydia and Uche not to say anything. Uche's shyt is getting ruined all because his ex came on the show. That's really it. If Lydia acts normal Aaliyah stays on and he proposes to her. She left because Lydia was doing the most. :mjlol:
Producers got so much heat even they were like :whoa: we didn't know (it's a big city)

Oh this crazy ass chick is gonna run with it?
:yeshrug:We're providing therapy

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Brehs......this shyt right here..... :wow::whew:

Milton look like he rocking a bad Tyler Perry wig :mjlol:
Just finished the first few episodes with my girl and she's been cooking him the entire time. Said the same thing about it looking a Tyler Perry wig and that he looks like he belongs on Tubi.

I think he looks what you'd get if you asked a racist anime artist to draw an American black person from memory.

Lydia dumping all those details onto Aaliyah was grimey work
Pure unbridled savagery... :whew:
She must know how to box because there's no way you can do all that and not know how to fight. :wow:

Also, you just KNOW that p*ssy is fire because of how bold she is. She basically told Milton (a man 6 years younger than her that she is trying to convince to propose to her, sight-unseen) :"Yo...if you really have any doubts about how much you'll love it here, ask your boy Uche."

She was also bold enough to run into Uche in the pods and ask him if he was trying to spin the block again. When he said starting sweating and hitting the "Uuuh....nah...that wouldn't be true to the experiment", I knew that her shyt was fire and that she was bat-shyt crazy.

The other clue: Uche, who seems fairly logical, dated this chick years ago, but 2 or 3 months before going onto a show where he could find his potential wife, he hit crazy-ass Lydia to smash one last time.

I will say, I hate her less than Irina. She plays EXTREMELY dirty, but she hasn't shown herself to be completely heartless.

This Stacey bytch looks like Chris Pine. :mjlol:
...if he were playing Joaquin Phoenix's version of The Joker.

Also, they need more Renee. She's managed to be the most interesting character on the women's side without having a match.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Lydia is not an ex. You can remember your ex's voice, shes a jump off, and fukk buddy, whom got curved and thats why she threw salt on Aaliyah. You can tell Lydia is bat shyt crazy. Aaliyah is probably the cutest girl there (for me), she'll come back, plus the producers need the drama/ratings.

The nerdy black dude is in for a ride :francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lydia is not an ex. You can remember your ex's voice, shes a jump off, and fukk buddy, whom got curved and thats why she threw salt on Aaliyah. You can tell Lydia is bat shyt crazy. Aaliyah is probably the cutest girl there (for me), she'll come back, plus the producers need the drama/ratings.

The nerdy black dude is in for a ride :francis:

Maybe I'm old but I never called some girl I "dated" for 2 months an ex.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I'm old but I never called some girl I "dated" for 2 months an ex.
she kept saying ex, meanwhile he's like 'we coo" lol, she kept saying "maybe its destiny" and he kept saying "nah we're here for an experiment lol. i could already tell what the dynamics were. she got clingy and he hit the :whoa: we just friends that chill and smash.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Any time someone says “I just want someone to love me for the real me” or “I just want someone who won’t give up on me” that’s them telling you they are crazy as shyt or just straight foul as a person. Lydia, Izzy, and I think Johnie all have said some form of that.

Yup, you can already tell who is crazy. When Johnie's own mom told her that comment forgot what it was you could tell. And as well once Izzy rejected her and she was going back to the other dude saying the total opposite you could tell as well how toxic she was.