Love Is Blind Netflix

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I’m glad the other dude bushed Johnie. Good for him for not being second. Love is intimacy, passion and commitment. They may have the intimacy but she clearly told dude there is no passion. Johnie messed up the commitment.

I think he will come back around.

I think Izzy clearly saw that Lydia is emotionally immature. She tries to speak that logical s—t and tries to play the grown woman card but you can see it. She just wants to be loved but best believe as soon as any dude gets that box, the Puerto Rican comes out. Most men, especially mature ones aren’t trying to deal with all that pressure and stress.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I thought Stacy was fine but seeing her without makeup and then the complete lack of ass on the beach and I got to backtrack on that. Plus I think her fun personality would get old as hell after a while. Especially with that horrible laugh.

Only on episode 6 but this Taylor/JP lack of chemistry is hilarious. No read on Lydia and her dude yet as she seems flighty as hell and he seems so happy to have a girl that he'll be cool with her wilding out.

Also didn't realize there were only three couples that said yes.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Johnie is such a horrible person lol. The way she exaggerated that conversation is the type of shyt that get men hurt. Seemed like she was trying to rile up Chris to get him to defend her.