Love Is Blind Netflix

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Milton look exactly like Myles Garrett minus 100lbs of muscle :russ:
8feba190-256c-43f5-a741-c682b1128d65-s5_gallery_milton_setup01_0833_r1_v2.jpg

licensed-image

He in way over his head with Lydia
He looks more like "im sorry Martin, I just didn't wanna go to Arizona" all grown up.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Johnny doubling back to beg the dude she just dropped the day before after Izzy dropped her ass is just :picard:. Women will do ANYTHING not to be lonely and appear undesirable to other women :wow:

Also, did Izzy get a baldie because he doesn't want people to notice those kinky curls and cacfish in peace :mjpls:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Also, Aaliyah is a nurse....which means the cheating is should not come as a surprise. If the coli theory about nurses is correct, then Uche would be best served avoiding settling with that. :ufdup:

the confession about Uche having dated Lydia before coming to the show is straight up scripted bullshyt to shoehorn fukkery in this season :mjlol:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Lydia knew exactly what she was doing when she wouldn't shut the fukk up :francis:
- also lydia manipulating nerd miles garret to propose to her was next level scheming. Breh better be careful:ufdup:

Milton needs to run

3rd choice and she's very manipulative. When she was crying after telling him she had no tears. Pure acting

Lydia was clearly sabotaging on purpose.

Yeah bet money she stalked Uche he :wow: