Love Is Blind Netflix

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone watching season 2 of Ultimatum?
On episode 1. This one young black couple, breh needs to accept his lady aint tryna do life with him. Or at the very least she absolutely does not want kids. When she asked would you be with me without having kids, he dodged ducked and dipped directly answering that lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
On episode 1. This one young black couple, breh needs to accept his lady aint tryna do life with him. Or at the very least she absolutely does not want kids. When she asked would you be with me without having kids, he dodged ducked and dipped directly answering that lol
Queer one or they came out with another reg pack?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The awkward block breh shooting outta his league by so much it ain't even funny. He in for a rude awakening. Bih said "that's nice" after he laced the whole house with candles, teddy bears etc etc. I'll be shocked if she ain't out here choosing or leaving him on stuck by the end :mjlol:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
The remaining black breh gotta have some skeletons in the closet, he's TOO nice. His crehette Ryann has a tiiiiiiight body though:takedat:
The math ain't mathing in sexual chemistry between them but personality wise they are built for each other.
Honestly no one else is sticking out, the brunette broad just seems like she wants to be the center of attention and tell everyone about the business she owns (what is it anyway?), and the guy she picked is showing dirty mack tendencies.
The pregnant jawn seems like a mess and her man looks like Carmelo Hayes.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Roxanne is hung up on exact verbiage, its largely implied you don't respect Alex because he's not goal oriented, he doesn't have any hustle. I don't think i've heard her say at all what she likes about him.

Imma need breh to move on, Riah already went into this hoping to get with light skin dude....she ended up with white boy who was only worried about his girl getting taken, meanwhile Trey and Ryann are damn near newlyweds with mad compatibility.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They seem like one of them toxic couples. If it’s dude with the glasses he gives off grimy energy meanwhile she comes off mad spoiled and high maintenance and like she’s not used to being held accountable. How she gone mush dude in the face and then claim she wasn’t mad.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This show is so damn messy. Alex’s comment about being happy Kat chose a certain dude was strange to me. I took it as he was glad she didn’t choose one of the black dudes.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This James and Riah argument was exhausting. I’m with him. If I’m gone be holding hands and hugging I’m gone want to take it a step further and get physical which she said she doesn’t want. It’s weird she wants him to respect her boundaries but don’t give a fukk about his.