Love Is Blind Netflix

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I completely missed Marshall leaving for 3 days. I thought he just left for like one night.

That 3 days did him in, that and her whole approach to relationships in general

Let’s be honest, she could have ran him ragged for 10 more years if she wanted. Marshall wasn’t going anywhere.

He would have pulled his sassy “im going home to give you space to cool down” tactics and be right back on his knees. Even when he came back he acted so shocked that she wanted to call it off.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
She was probably over it from the moment she saw him, she just tried to conceal it. Thats why she kept having those break downs and mood swings. Once she saw Josh (producer intervention) it was easy for her to throw him in the bushes.
Somebody posted texts on reddit from a group chat Jackie had with friends saying Marshall had some sugar in the tank. She said there were times that he was twerking on the bed and saying shyt like "yassss" that turned her all the way off.

If I was him I wouldn't be aggressive either knowing she got that herp. I don't care how sexy a woman is I couldn't fukk a female knowing she has an STD.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Think someone goes left with Brett and Tiff judging by the previews.

:unimpressed: this is standard reality tv fakeout. They have no real issues.

I completely missed Marshall leaving for 3 days. I thought he just left for like one night.

That 3 days did him in, that and her whole approach to relationships in general

I feel like Jackie gotta be exaggerating cuz ain’t no way breh was gone for 3 whole days and they still tried to make this work. They’re already on an accelerated timeline. 3 days apart would be hella noticeable

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Brett’s brother cosplaying like Street Fighter V Akuma, dude wilding

Akuma-1.jpg

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
The issues between Jackie and Marshall became very apparent very quickly once they finally met face-to-face. Though Marshall was a caring and attentive partner, Jackie didn’t feel the chemistry with him because he wasn’t “aggressive” enough for her. When she finally met Josh at Chelsea’s birthday, she started to regret choosing Marshall over the wrestler and MMA fighter, and it all erupted in Episode 10. Jackelina expressed her feelings for Josh and said she wanted to see where things went with him, leaving him with a quick kiss. Then, she officially broke up with Marshall.
She told Marshall that she had just seen Josh :skip: Everything she told Marshall is what Josh said at the coffee spot :skip: She just a bird with herpes :skip:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reunion being filmed live is going to be A1 fukkery and I don't think Nick/Vanessa will be able to handle it. They need someone else like Andy Cohen or some shyt.

Looks like Shayne spilled what the show pays for the ring (3K) so as long as Marshall stayed under that I guess it's fair game if he never paid. She's been getting roasted since. Damn near took all the heat off Irina in the last batch of EPs.

Think someone goes left with Brett and Tiff judging by the previews.
$3K? That buys you literally nothing.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im seeing chlamydia meds, not herpes.

The marshall being suspect thing, she was saying he’s be twerking in the bed and she’d be like :whoa: chill on that, but he’d be goofy and keeping doing it saying yaaasss.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im seeing chlamydia meds, not herpes.

The marshall being suspect thing, she was saying he’s be twerking in the bed and she’d be like :whoa: chill on that, but he’d be goofy and keeping doing it saying yaaasss.

chlamydia meds? lol you can literally take one pill for chlamydia and thats it :mjcry: