Love Is Blind Netflix

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Brett and Tiffany

Man, it was so good to see decent black men on TV no fukkery, no stupidy, respectful and successful.

And not afraid to be having conversations about their feelings.

Never thought I'd be seeing that on Love is blind of all places

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Micah

should rewatch that episode when your 'friend' hopes you're not successful and wants to keep you miserable man that's a flashing red flag.

Her scumbag friend is one of those chicks that wants to be out partying every other night. Can't believe she said she wished she was drunk for her friend's wedding.

Daps
She was probably over it from the moment she saw him, she just tried to conceal it. Thats why she kept having those break downs and mood swings. Once she saw Josh (producer intervention) it was easy for her to throw him in the bushes.
She admitted he wasn't her type the first time they saw each other. Shyt NEVER works when that happens

Daps
Im seeing chlamydia meds, not herpes.

The marshall being suspect thing, she was saying he’s be twerking in the bed and she’d be like :whoa: chill on that, but he’d be goofy and keeping doing it saying yaaasss.
Yeah she's just covering for the STD story. Marshall is soft but not gay....ol girl is the type to throw a bunch of shyt out there to cover her own azz

Daps
Who needs enemies with friends like that. Bet they’re both single. Miserable c*nts.
Ironically Shelby is already married.

Shelby Tschohl

Heard that the REAL reason she didn't like Paul was money. All the girls come from money.....that's why Micah has a Seattle crib and a crib in Arizona. She ballin on her parents dime. Shelby knows Micah is used to a certain lifestyle and Paul can't provide that for her. Shelby a bytch but she knows her friend.

Also.....rewatch the scene right as Paul leaves after Micah was crying. Looks like he squeezed Micah's dark haired homegirl on the booty and she smiled. Shelby talked all that shyt but the brunette girl seemed to like him.

Shelby was born in April 1996.......they wouldn't look bad but the drinking ages you fast as fukk.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Micah

should rewatch that episode when your 'friend' hopes you're not successful and wants to keep you miserable man that's a flashing red flag.

Her scumbag friend is one of those chicks that wants to be out partying every other night. Can't believe she said she wished she was drunk for her friend's wedding.

Honestly if she said yes Paul would have as well. If I'm at the altar and the officiant/pastor asks my soon to be wife and she tells me I want you to go first. I'd be like :dahell: