Love Is Blind Netflix

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Caught up with this. Marshall and Jackie. Who didn't see that coming? She was a bird prototype

:francis:

Irina's face

:scust:

Kwame and his PAWG hunting how did this man mange to pick the two blondes on the show.

:mjlol:

Is Chelsea's mum rich? You don't get to have seafront property in Seattle without having the funds. And they seemed like they were used to that lifestyle and a house of that size.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, my lady and I are slow rolling on this season, and just watched the episode where breh shows up to the birthday party last night.

I was fukking INSUFFERABLE to watch that episode with. Had the :youngsabo: the entire episode because I called Marshall and Jacqueline being a fukkery timebomb from when they were in the pods. My lady was thinking that Marshall really stood a chance. :mjlol:

Although, looking at it objectively, neither one of those two was ready. She threw off all the red flags from jump that she was a bad match for him, and is a textbook lady who says she's ready to move on from the fukkery/thottery life, but hasn't put any of the personal work in to do so. Breh should've known it was at least time to start thinking of exit strategies when she broke down thinking about having to go back to her old life. But breh hit the textbook "I want to be married" red flag himself. shyt ain't like saying you want someone to answer the phones at work, and just hiring someone to fill the position. In order for that shyt to work, it really does need to be "I want to be married to HER." Breh ain't help himself with calling her a project to her face, either. I get the core of what he was trying to say (that he knew that the relationship would be work, since she had some growing to do), but breh had locked in on being passive aggressive and petty, and worded it in the worst possible way.

Fake ass Miguel gotta bounce, though. Breh showed up at the party and was pure fukkery, but not even the good or entertaining type. Breh was just every corny Twitter Stereotype stuffed into the Levi's Killmonger jacket. :dead:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
The producers ain't shyt for inviting Josh to that party and getting him liquored up.

They knew the fukkery that was coming.

Though if that story about Jackilines STI status is true then yikes.

It kinda makes sense as she strikes me as the kinda chick who gets down like that. Let any tough guy fukk and fling her with no protection.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The producers ain't shyt for inviting Josh to that party and getting him liquored up.

They knew the fukkery that was coming.

Though if that story about Jackilines STI status is true then yikes.

It kinda makes sense as she strikes me as the kinda chick who gets down like that. Let any tough guy fukk and fling her with no protection.

have you been to seattle?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Damn when a latina admits she crazy that chick is a bird bird.

Chelsea not only looks mid for a white girl but her cac genes are kicking her ass. I legitimately didn't notice her name has "32" next to it. Thought she was in her 40s.

Even so I'd the fukk the shyt out of her. She the only chick with a personality I can stand. Koome wanted a stupid white stupid, not one with an opinion :mjlol: its wild how managed to be the only guy who chose the blondes. Koon senses too skrong. No one moms is mad. nikka need to shave his peach fuzz too.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Reunion being filmed live is going to be A1 fukkery and I don't think Nick/Vanessa will be able to handle it. They need someone else like Andy Cohen or some shyt.

Looks like Shayne spilled what the show pays for the ring (3K) so as long as Marshall stayed under that I guess it's fair game if he never paid. She's been getting roasted since. Damn near took all the heat off Irina in the last batch of EPs.

Think someone goes left with Brett and Tiff judging by the previews.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn when a latina admits she crazy that chick is a bird bird.

Chelsea not only looks mid for a white girl but her cac genes are kicking her ass. I legitimately didn't notice her name has "32" next to it. Thought she was in her 40s.

Even so I'd the fukk the shyt out of her. She the only chick with a personality I can stand. Koome wanted a stupid white stupid, not one with an opinion :mjlol: its wild how managed to be the only guy who chose the blondes. Koon senses too skrong. No one moms is mad. nikka need to shave his peach fuzz too.

I still think he only pretended to call his mom :yeshrug:

His mom know he a KEWN and disowned him, he’ll never taste another plate of jollof

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The issues between Jackie and Marshall became very apparent very quickly once they finally met face-to-face. Though Marshall was a caring and attentive partner, Jackie didn’t feel the chemistry with him because he wasn’t “aggressive” enough for her. When she finally met Josh at Chelsea’s birthday, she started to regret choosing Marshall over the wrestler and MMA fighter, and it all erupted in Episode 10. Jackelina expressed her feelings for Josh and said she wanted to see where things went with him, leaving him with a quick kiss. Then, she officially broke up with Marshall.

Except, Jackelina said those two events happened in the opposite order than they were shown. After the episode aired, Jackie took to Instagram to clarify that her date with Josh actually happened after she’s already ended things with Marshall. “Marshall and I were broken up before I saw Josh at the coffee shop,” she stated. “I am not sure what the reason is for playing the coffee shop date before the break up.”

Jackie also addressed the other main source of fandom backlash: the engagement ring. When Jackelina and Marshall ended their engagement, Marshall asked for the ring back, but Jackelina refused to give it to him. In her post, Jackelina clarified that Marshall didn’t buy the ring himself, but rather it was provided for them by production: “Marshall did not pay for the ring, Love Is Blind paid for all the rings.”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The issues between Jackie and Marshall became very apparent very quickly once they finally met face-to-face. Though Marshall was a caring and attentive partner, Jackie didn’t feel the chemistry with him because he wasn’t “aggressive” enough for her. When she finally met Josh at Chelsea’s birthday, she started to regret choosing Marshall over the wrestler and MMA fighter, and it all erupted in Episode 10. Jackelina expressed her feelings for Josh and said she wanted to see where things went with him, leaving him with a quick kiss. Then, she officially broke up with Marshall.

She was probably over it from the moment she saw him, she just tried to conceal it. Thats why she kept having those break downs and mood swings. Once she saw Josh (producer intervention) it was easy for her to throw him in the bushes.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was probably over it from the moment she saw him, she just tried to conceal it. Thats why she kept having those break downs and mood swings. Once she saw Josh (producer intervention) it was easy for her to throw him in the bushes.
I completely missed Marshall leaving for 3 days. I thought he just left for like one night.

That 3 days did him in, that and her whole approach to relationships in general