Love Is Blind Netflix

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Marshall needs to come back on "Are you the One" or some other Netflix universe show as a villain

Point is, she should have given it back without him saying shyt. Anyone with some some self dignity would do that. She's breaking up with him. I woulda snatched that ring off her finger. Pretty sure he can sue her for it.

Of course breh.

But that polite shyt doesn't work with women like Jackie.

You have to demand your shyt in an assertive way he didn't :yeshrug:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course breh.

But that polite shyt doesn't work with women like Jackie.

You have to demand your shyt in an assertive way he didn't :yeshrug:

Maybe, but she would have said no. You can't expect her to be reasonable. She fully told Josh that Marshall was the only guy who actually showed he cared, then followed that up by saying she's not interested in him for that reason. Broad is bat shyt crazy.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bliss dad the real mvp
I feel you, because I would act the same exact way in his situation. If I had a daughter who brought home a random cac saying they’re getting married, I would be having none of it, either.

However, I also love how Bliss handled herself. If I was her man, I would give her major acknowledgment for standing ten toes down for our relationship amidst her father’s complaints.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you, because I would act the same exact way in his situation. If I had a daughter who brought home a random cac saying they’re getting married, I would be having none of it, either.

However, I also love how Bliss handled herself. If I was her man, I would give her major acknowledgment for standing ten toes down for our relationship amidst her father’s complaints.
Bliss is finer than I thought. She is actually pretty. And them cans boy. Probably only woman on the show that I’d holla at.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Brehs putting the cape on for Bliss' dad lmao :skip:
Dudes an a$$hole, I understand being skeptical of this show and marrying someone in such a short time but the way Bliss described how he treated her past relationships, he has a specific type of guy in mind for her. Bliss is a nerdy intellectual and vibes with that in Zach. If Zach literally just said he likes fishing or golf the dad would have been sold, pops wants her with himself basically.
Zach's cool.with me:manny:
Seems like a regular breh, has his shyt together. I think he's been through some shyt in his life and is always a little awkward or defensive because of it.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yes, Jackie is a bird.

But Marshall is soft...and passive-aggressive. She told him to "boss up" and instead of checking that bytch and letting her know THIS IS WHO I AM he took off running. Regardless of where the intention sprang from. she wasn't wrong about him.

What you see with her, Marshall and Josh is the power of polarity. She's attracted to Josh beceause she has a masculine disposition and he's just like her. When you're young/immature you seek out sameness in people, to feel secure and like you belong. When you're older and get bored of going in circles with your self, you seek someone who can help balance you out, not reinforce everything you already know about yourself.

She needs a man with Marshall's more feminine dispositon...fire needs water to thrive. You can be laid back, quiet, even emotional but you can't be WEAK. There are dudes like Marshall that could have stood up to her without running away.
Eh....even when he responded in a manner she should be used to and was downright asking for, by clapping in her face, she wanted to clutch her pearls. So it's like, is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic :huh:

At that point, what else is there to do besides walk away or "run" ?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Bliss is definitely the best catch on the show. She’s fine as hell with a good personality.
I got Tiffany as the best catch. She's shown more personality than Bliss and like she has her shyt more together. Also her going for the dude that every other girl called a weirdo makes me look at her sideways. I think she has low self-esteem and went for the safe choice.

Three things about Zach throw me off:

1. He's really socially awkward. Him talking about falling for another girl in the pods to Bliss' mother and that long breakdown on how fukked up the court systems are to the dad let me know he doesn't know how to read a room.
2. Him trying to use the public setting to try and kiss Irina and telling Paul how he doesn't understand why she's being like that because in private she's really affectionate with him which seemed like a complete lie.
3. Him walking up while Bliss is in the middle of a conversation and tongue kissing her. That shyt was so off and even worse since they said he had food in his mouth when he did it. Something about that just threw me off.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Eh....even when he responded in a manner she should be used to and was downright asking for, by clapping in her face, she wanted to clutch her pearls. So it's like, is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic :huh:

At that point, what else is there to do besides walk away or "run" ?

"Clapping in your face" is some shyt women do fam. Like that's literally how most girl fights I've seen start lol. That confirmed everything she was thinking and saying.

As for the bold...he either should have ended it right there, or basically told her I AM WHO I AM, whatever you felt from me in the pods is exactly what you needed, you either respect that or I dip. Instead he got hurt feelings, ran away, came back with a notepad and said please give me detailed instructions on how to make you happy.

You don't have to be hyper masculine to be a leader, he allowed her to dictate everything, even when she was being a bytch. He's a weak nikka bro, not a permanmant condition but he's gonna either keep running into these kinds of "projects" or he's gonna try to find someone who's also passive aggressive until he can be himself and also stand on his square.

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I got Tiffany as the best catch. She's shown more personality than Bliss and like she has her shyt more together. Also her going for the dude that every other girl called a weirdo makes me look at her sideways. I think she has low self-esteem and went for the safe choice.

Three things about Zach throw me off:

1. He's really socially awkward. Him talking about falling for another girl in the pods to Bliss' mother and that long breakdown on how fukked up the court systems are to the dad let me know he doesn't know how to read a room.
2. Him trying to use the public setting to try and kiss Irina and telling Paul how he doesn't understand why she's being like that because in private she's really affectionate with him which seemed like a complete lie.
3. Him walking up while Bliss is in the middle of a conversation and tongue kissing her. That shyt was so off and even worse since they said he had food in his mouth when he did it. Something about that just threw me off.

I agree 100%. Zach is a weirdo. Bliss is only going along with this to stay on tv… which makes no sense to me