Love Is Blind Netflix

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
that was her trying to see maybe this dude does have a backbone and he blew it.

To be honest she spared him.

Women like her will usually keep men like him around to use them financially and let them be their toxic outlet because they know the man is bytchmade and will tolerate it. While at the same cheating with a breh who would keep her in check and not tolerate it whatsoever.

Breh NEVER put himself first like a true simp :scust:

fukk you tryna "fix" a damaged woman for on some school project shyt?:mjtf:

Tell the damn bytch to go to therapy

nino-brown.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
To be honest she spared him.

Women like her will usually keep men like him around to use them financially and let them be their toxic outlet because they know the man is bytchmade and will tolerate it. While at the same cheating with a breh who would keep her in check and not tolerate it whatsoever.

Breh NEVER put himself first like a true simp :scust:

fukk you tryna "fix" a damaged woman for on some school project shyt?:mjtf:

Tell the damn bytch to go to therapy

nino-brown.gif

true
more than likely if they got married she would have cheated and left him in ruin

meh 20 days you look like a "good man" on national tv, chicks all in your dm

won in the end

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bliss father having none of this fukkery :dead:

And what needs to be said about Jackie has already been said. She’s gonna look extra funny in the light during that reunion, pure fukkery. I don’t know how brehs can’t just look at Jackie and know shes of the feathered variety. Even just hearing her voice would be a dead give away.

Yup. Jackie was a bird from jump. She's pretty though so you know cats were giving her a pass.

Bliss's dad was part disgusted and part befuddled. I don't blame dads for feeling protective over their daughters so I'm not even mad at him. He did what a good dad would do. Who's the dude he fired though? Son got thrown in the bushes :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw breh.

One is a polite request.

The other is a demand.

Point is, she should have given it back without him saying shyt. Anyone with some some self dignity would do that. She's breaking up with him. I woulda snatched that ring off her finger. Pretty sure he can sue her for it.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Marshall needs to come back on "Are you the One" or some other Netflix universe show as a villain

Point is, she should have given it back without him saying shyt. Anyone with some some self dignity would do that. She's breaking up with him. I woulda snatched that ring off her finger. Pretty sure he can sue her for it.

Yup I've had a broken engagement years ago and she gave it back. Only a psycho azz chick would keep that ish.