Love Is Blind Netflix

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Let that be a lesson to you brehs.

You are who you are. You can fake, but the real you ALWAYS shows up.

Micah and Jackie, two trash people who’s real personalities found their way out.

Change starts from within.

Micah is a trash person you can tell by her friends. The one whose birthday it was was REALLY trashy. She was drunk yes, that just elevates your true feelings. I was pissed just watching that segment.

Jackie, she’s trash bc she thinks she wants better but, ultimately, she wants what she always wanted, hurt. A reason to continue to play victim. A relationship with Marshall would’ve challenged her, made her step outside what her “normal” is. Not saying Marshall some savior, but he’s not what she usually goes for.

I see the most hope with Brett and Tiff, although she seems insecure financially. She was appalled he spent $1200 on luggage lol. She probably assumes she doesn’t make what he makes but so what, he seemed humble about it and not making it a huge deal. I like Tiff and I feel she would be loyal, she’s smitten with Brett lol (probably the best she’s ever got) she seems like she’s used to white boys or insufficient brothas

Zach got a second shot with Bliss, he a damn fool cuz he shoulda had that at first. He a lawyer but make terrible personal decisions smh. Bliss seems cool, she mixed? I like her look the most followed by Tiffany.

Reunion gonna be MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY!! Live too? Oh boy. We might see Marshall and Josh scrap for real lol. Or Marshall haul off and strike Jackie lmbo

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I see the most hope with Brett and Tiff, although she seems insecure financially. She was appalled he spent $1200 on luggage lol. She probably assumes she doesn’t make what he makes but so what, he seemed humble about it and not making it a huge deal. I like Tiff and I feel she would be loyal, she’s smitten with Brett lol (probably the best she’s ever got) she seems like she’s used to white boys or insufficient brothas
I didn’t see that as her being financially insecure, some people just look at money different. I’ve made damn good money for a long time but have always thought it was crazy to blow big money on anything material. Most of my money went to my kids, traveling, or investing. She’s likely thinking he’s financially reckless.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Jackie is a stone cold idiot but at least she admitted she prob need help.

Chelsea in that yellow CK set :shaq:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Missing your wedding fitting to meet up with another man :scusthov:
Like damn, can the breh get a text or quick call, let alone a brief discussion in person? Then got the nerve to say "I'll see you around". Finally Marshall grew somewhat of a pair, "nah. you wont"
54-E98-A07-6-BE1-42-CF-8-CF9-8-BDA3-E0-C2-C0-D.png

Live Reunion gon be unedited fukkery

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let that be a lesson to you brehs.

You are who you are. You can fake, but the real you ALWAYS shows up.

Micah and Jackie, two trash people who’s real personalities found their way out.

Change starts from within.

Micah is a trash person you can tell by her friends. The one whose birthday it was was REALLY trashy. She was drunk yes, that just elevates your true feelings. I was pissed just watching that segment.

Jackie, she’s trash bc she thinks she wants better but, ultimately, she wants what she always wanted, hurt. A reason to continue to play victim. A relationship with Marshall would’ve challenged her, made her step outside what her “normal” is. Not saying Marshall some savior, but he’s not what she usually goes for.

Zach got a second shot with Bliss, he a damn fool cuz he shoulda had that at first. He a lawyer but make terrible personal decisions smh. Bliss seems cool, she mixed? I like her look the most followed by Tiffany.

Reunion gonna be MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY!! Live too? Oh boy. We might see Marshall and Josh scrap for real lol. Or Marshall haul off and strike Jackie lmbo

Yea, just cuz you (Tiff) live hand to mouth doesn't mean I have to. If Brett is making bank and putting some money aside then who cares?

Last edited: